Re: digest, volume 2454712 - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: digest, volume 2454712 - OS2 ; ah writes: 3190> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local 3190> Grill? 3191> Newsgroups: aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy 3191> Eh? 3191> What does this have to do with OS/2, Grubman? "Take this to email." --ah Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise there, really. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 121 to 124 of 124

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454715

    ah writes:

    3190> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    3190> Grill?

    3191> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3191> Eh?

    3191> What does this have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Double-A writes:

    433> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    433> Oh. You like them raw?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    2> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    2> Eh, eh?

    2> Ask Tholen, a"h.

    Illogical, given that I didn't post it, Grubman.

    3> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3>

    3> Kalimera, Pants, you dirty little Grik sod! Ready to waste another
    3> day on inconsequential and inept stalking? You bet! Of course you
    3> are! You're a rheitard! What else can you do? LOL

    3>

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454716

    ah writes:

    3199> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3199> Non sequitur.

    3200> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3200> Classic ambiguity.

    3201> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3201> MPD is as MPD does.

    3202> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3202> No surprise there, really.

    3203> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3203> Note: no response.

    3204> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3204> eh?

    3205> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3205> Whatever it damn well wants, it appears.

    3206> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3206> Classic kooky illogic on your part, Grubman.

    3207> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3207> I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension
    problems,
    3207> Grubman. No surprise there, really.

    3208> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3208> From all indications.

    3209> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3209> What does your innate ability to over-occupy space and time have
    to do with
    3209> alt.astronomy, Grubman?

    3210> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3210> Come again?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Double-A writes:

    434> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    434> Do you choke the chicken first?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

    ================================================== ==============================

    writes:

    5> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    5>

    6> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    6> Feeling soooo lonely today again, psychopath Grabmen? LOL

    6> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    6> Watch the poor psycho making a complete ass of himself, for the
    next
    6> FOURTEEN to TWENTY hours, AGAIN! LMAO!

    7> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    7> Gee.... try to get out of the house finally and breathe in some
    fresh air!
    7> LMAO!

    7> This dickless loser is simply unbelievable!

    7> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    7> Watch the poor psycho making a complete ass of himself, for the
    next
    7> FOURTEEN to TWENTY hours, AGAIN! LMAO!

    8> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    8> Psychopath Grabmen's despair noted.

    8> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!
    LOL

    8> Watch the poor psycho making a complete ass of himself, for the
    next
    8> FOURTEEN to TWENTY hours, AGAIN! LMAO!

    9> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    9> Inabilitiy to have a "life" noted, psycho.

    10> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    10> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    10> ROTFLOL!!!!

    11> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    11> Keep it up, psycho! LOL!!!!!

    12> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    12> Eli Grabmen, the notorious rabid racist anti-Semite, Greek-hater,
    pervert
    12> and psychopath, aka dumb Rever'nerd, aka stalking fake Susan,
    etc., etc. in

    12> Watch it, psycho Grabmen! You psychosis is showing again! LOL

    12> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    12> Watch the poor psycho making a complete ass of himself, for the
    next
    12> FOURTEEN to TWENTY hours, AGAIN! LMAO!

    13> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    13> Latin now? ...and you still sound like a retard! LOL Must be
    something about
    13> you, psycho Grabmen. Oh, it's your psychopathy! LMAO!

    14> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    14> You don't feel it's a disorder, psychopath Grabmen?

    15> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15> Only three key strokes, and you manage to sound like a complete
    retard,
    15> psycho Grabmen! Hey, that's some TALENT you got! Yeah! LMAO!

    15> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    15> That's over 14 HOURS, SO FAR!!!! LMAO!

    16> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    16> Eli Grabmen, the notorious rabid racist anti-Semite, Greek-hater,
    pervert
    16> and psychopath, aka dumb Rever'nerd, aka stalking fake Susan,
    etc., etc. in

    16> Only in your sick, psychopathic mind, psycho Grabmen!

    16> PSYCHO GRABMEN GLUED TO HIS COMPUTER SINCE 5:09 a.m. TODAY AGAIN!

    16> That's over 14 HOURS, ...SO FAR!!!! LMAO!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, grabmen?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    9> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    9> Foul language noted, a"h.

    10> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    10> eh?

    10> Note: attempt to change subject.

    11> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    11> And what does MPD do, a"h?

    12> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    12> None whatsoever, a"h.

    13> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    13> What does your antagonism have to do with australian politics,
    a"h?

    14> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    14> say what?

    15> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15> Does each personality do something different, a"h?

    16> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    16> Inability to recognise response noted, a"h.

    17> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    17> Classic non sequitur, a"h.

    18> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    18> Eh?

    19> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    19> Why then is it referred to as a disorder, a"h?

    20> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    20> Classic misrepresentation of the known facts, a"h.

    21> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    21>

    21> Shabbat shalom, Pants! Mazel tov! Still turning out all those
    21> incoherent one-liners in pidgin English than nobody reads?
    21> You bet! Of course you are! You're rheitarded - what else can
    you
    21> do? LOL

    21>

    22> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    22>

    22> Shabbat shalom, Pants! Mazel tov! Still turning out all those
    22> incoherent one-liners in pidgin English than nobody reads?
    22> You bet! Of course you are! You're rheitarded - what else can
    you
    22> do? LOL

    22>

    23> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    23>

    23> Shabbat shalom, Pants! Mazel tov! Still turning out all those
    23> incoherent one-liners in pidgin English than nobody reads?
    23> You bet! Of course you are! You're rheitarded - what else can
    you
    23> do? LOL

    23>

    24> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    24>

    24> Shabbat shalom, Pants! Mazel tov! Still turning out all those
    24> incoherent one-liners in pidgin English than nobody reads?
    24> You bet! Of course you are! You're rheitarded - what else can
    you
    24> do? LOL

    24>

    25> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    25> What does your post have to do with OS/2, hucker?

    What does most of that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1335> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1335> Classic foul language noted, grubman.

    1335> Actual logged maintenance complaints by QUANTAS pilots and the
    corrective action recorded by mechanics.
    1335> P stands for the problem the pilots entered in the log.
    1335> S stands for the corrective action taken by the mechanics.

    1335> P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
    1335> S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.

    1335> P: Test flight OK, except autoland very rough.
    1335> S: Autoland not installed on this aircraft.

    1335> P: Something loose in ****pit.
    1335> S: Something tightened in ****pit.

    1335> P: Dead bugs on windshield.
    1335> S: Live bugs on back order!!

    1335> P: Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200-fpm descent.
    1335> S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.

    1335> P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
    1335> S: Evidence removed.

    1335> P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
    1335> S: DME volume set to more believable level.

    1335> P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
    1335> S: That's what they're there for!

    1335> P: IFF inoperative.
    1335> S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.

    1335> P: Suspected crack in windscreen.
    1335> S: Suspect you're right.

    1335> P: Number 3 engine missing. (note: this was for a piston-
    engineered airplane; the pilot meant the engine was not running
    smoothly).
    1335> S: Engine found on right wing after brief search.

    1335> P: Aircraft handles funny.
    1335> S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right, and be serious.

    1335> P: Radar hums.
    1335> S: Reprogrammed radar with words.

    1335> P: Mouse in ****pit.
    1335> S: Cat installed.

    1336> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1336> I never said it did.

    1336> A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman
    sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he
    finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind
    if I chatted with you for a while?" To which she responds by yelling,
    at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!"
    1336> Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy
    is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his
    table.
    1336> After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and
    apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed
    you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying
    how people respond to embarrassing situations."
    1336> To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "WHAT DO YOU
    MEAN, $200?"

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454715

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3190> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local
    >
    > 3190> Grill?
    >
    > 3191> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3191> Eh?
    >
    > 3191> What does this have to do with OS/2, Grubman?
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    How ironic.

    --
    ah

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454716

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3199> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3199> Non sequitur.
    >
    > 3200> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3200> Classic ambiguity.
    >
    > 3201> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3201> MPD is as MPD does.
    >
    > 3202> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3202> No surprise there, really.
    >
    > 3203> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3203> Note: no response.
    >
    > 3204> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3204> eh?
    >
    > 3205> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3205> Whatever it damn well wants, it appears.
    >
    > 3206> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3206> Classic kooky illogic on your part, Grubman.
    >
    > 3207> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3207> I see that you are still suffering from reading comprehension
    > problems,
    > 3207> Grubman. No surprise there, really.
    >
    > 3208> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3208> From all indications.
    >
    > 3209> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3209> What does your innate ability to over-occupy space and time have
    > to do with
    > 3209> alt.astronomy, Grubman?
    >
    > 3210> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3210> Come again?
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Non sequitur.