The Latest FlashPlayer - OS2

This is a discussion on The Latest FlashPlayer - OS2 ; I have the flash pluggin 7.0 r63 that was patched to report it as 9.0 r63 It does work on sites like YouTube, but on other sites either is is not recognized or just the sound and no video plays ...

  1. The Latest FlashPlayer

    I have the flash pluggin 7.0 r63 that was patched to report it as 9.0
    r63 It does work on sites like YouTube, but on other sites either is
    is not recognized or just the sound and no video plays

    Is there anything newer for OS/2?

    Paul

    --

  2. Re: The Latest FlashPlayer

    On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 04:00:56 UTC, "PaulRS"
    wrote:

    > I have the flash pluggin 7.0 r63 that was patched to report it as 9.0
    > r63 It does work on sites like YouTube, but on other sites either is
    > is not recognized or just the sound and no video plays
    >
    > Is there anything newer for OS/2?
    >
    > Paul

    Paul,
    My version is the 7a Release 14. It also plays YouTube videos, but on
    most sights, the "fake" that reports it as Flash 9, does not work.

+ Reply to Thread