New to eCS, but not OS/2... - OS2

This is a discussion on New to eCS, but not OS/2... - OS2 ; Greetings all. Just purchased/downloaded/installed eCS 1.2 on a dual boot P4 machine. Went well, but I'm sure I'm 'gonna have a bunch of questions as time passes... I did purchase the software subscription service, but don't see where I can ...

  1. New to eCS, but not OS/2...

    Greetings all.

    Just purchased/downloaded/installed eCS 1.2 on a dual boot P4
    machine. Went well, but I'm sure I'm 'gonna have a bunch of
    questions as time passes...

    I did purchase the software subscription service, but don't see
    where I can go to download eCS v2. Pointers?

    Thanks in advance!

    * Best regards from Marc.
    * FIDONET=1:396/45 INTELEC=239:600/70
    A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

  2. Re: New to eCS, but not OS/2...

    On 08/28/08 09:04 pm Marc wrote:

    > Just purchased/downloaded/installed eCS 1.2 on a dual boot P4
    > machine. Went well, but I'm sure I'm 'gonna have a bunch of
    > questions as time passes...
    >
    > I did purchase the software subscription service, but don't see
    > where I can go to download eCS v2. Pointers?

    Welcome to the latest version of the operating system for which Windows
    was intended to be just a placeholder.

    Log in at Mensys (www.mensys.nl) with your customer ID and password,
    then go to My Downloads and click on the appropriate link(s).

    I don't know how it works if you didn't purchase directly from Mensys.

    Perce

  3. Re: New to eCS, but not OS/2...

    Hello All.

    ( 0%)On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 01:25:23 UTC, "Percival P. Cassidy"
    wrote:

    > On 08/28/08 09:04 pm Marc wrote:

    > > Just purchased/downloaded/installed eCS 1.2 on a dual boot
    > > P4 machine. Went well, but I'm sure I'm 'gonna have a
    > > bunch of questions as time passes...

    > > I did purchase the software subscription service, but don't
    > > see where I can go to download eCS v2. Pointers?

    > Welcome to the latest version of the operating system for
    > which Windows was intended to be just a placeholder.

    :-)

    > Log in at Mensys (www.mensys.nl) with your customer ID and
    > password, then go to My Downloads and click on the
    > appropriate link(s).

    Exactly where I have gone; successful log-on and am able to see
    my purchases for other products (like my upgrades to DFSee,
    etc.) but no references whatsoever to eCS. I have, however,
    sent them an e-mail with my invoice and order numbers. So far
    they have not responded.

    > I don't know how it works if you didn't purchase directly
    > from Mensys.

    I did purchase from them. I suppose I'll simply have to wait and
    see what they do.

    --
    * Best regards from Marc.
    * FIDONET=1:396/45 INTELEC=239:600/70