Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

> (Your newsreader seems to put pointless spaces in to make the text a
> square block. This is often hard to read, and is generally regarded
> as being 'clever'. It isn't and I suggest you turn it off.)

Personally, I have nothing against right justification by blank filling,
although I don't think it adds anything useful to newsgroup postings.
However, in this particular case the justification seems to have been
done rather strangely and to me that is what looks odd. ( I write as one
who has programmed this sort of facility a number of times).
Regards
Peter