Not able to open more than 1 file by different instances of libraryin UEFI2.0 - OS2

This is a discussion on Not able to open more than 1 file by different instances of libraryin UEFI2.0 - OS2 ; Hi All, i have an application running in UEFI, windows & Linux... And i have 7 different DLLS using the same static library. The static library uses a number of file handling operations like fopen, fread, fseek, ftell, etc... So ...

  1. Not able to open more than 1 file by different instances of libraryin UEFI2.0

    Hi All,
    i have an application running in UEFI, windows & Linux... And i have 7
    different DLLS using the same static library.
    The static library uses a number of file handling operations like
    fopen, fread, fseek, ftell, etc...

    So the problem is these operations are successfully completed by the
    first DLL, but they all fail for rest of the DLLs.
    All these calls return success but the operations is not actually
    completed successfully.

    It works fine in both windows and Linux. I'm using 1 GB ram, so i
    don't believe its a memory problem.
    Please give me your valuable ideas...

    Thanks in advance,
    Rohit

  2. Re: Not able to open more than 1 file by different instances of library in UEFI2.0

    On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:10:14 UTC, Rohit wrote:
    > windows & Linux...

    Why are you telling us?
    P.

+ Reply to Thread