More - OS2

This is a discussion on More - OS2 ; The | more functionality is not available on a floppy boot command line. Can I add some files to get this functionality?...

  1. More

    The | more functionality is not available on a floppy boot command line.

    Can I add some files to get this functionality?

  2. Re: More

    Hi john

    johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:
    > The | more functionality is not available on a floppy boot command line.
    >
    > Can I add some files to get this functionality?

    more.com sounds like it could be required :-)

    You should find a copy in \os2

    Pete

  3. Re: More

    In , Peter Brown writes:
    >Hi john
    >
    >johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:
    >> The | more functionality is not available on a floppy boot command line.
    >>
    >> Can I add some files to get this functionality?
    >>

    >more.com sounds like it could be required :-)
    >
    >You should find a copy in \os2

    I am sure it is required along with cmd.exe and nampipes.dll, but they seem
    insufficient. The hyphen page rules may be there but there is no pause.

+ Reply to Thread