Re: Where is "Carl Osterwald"? In 'comp.os.os2.advocacy' obsessing over Tholen's scientific achievements.... - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Where is "Carl Osterwald"? In 'comp.os.os2.advocacy' obsessing over Tholen's scientific achievements.... - OS2 ; "jake" wrote in message news:fa11cd7b-f090-47e3-8dbb-65b545b38e9c@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com... On Aug 5, 8:17 pm, chatnoir wrote: > On Jul 30, 8:24 pm, wrote: > > > _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . > > > Thanks ...

  1. Re: Where is "Carl Osterwald"? In 'comp.os.os2.advocacy' obsessing over Tholen's scientific achievements....

    "jake" wrote in message
    On Aug 5, 8:17 pm, chatnoir wrote:
    > On Jul 30, 8:24 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

    > > Thanks in advance....

    > > HJ

    > Gutter Feeding and Bottom Feeding!:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/6n8two

    GOSH!!! But KKKarl just aint right!
    Jake.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    He's completely insane right now as he is posting to an OS/2
    newsgroup and throwing darts at Tholen (non stop) and
    being ignored. It's a sad situation as KKKarl is sooo
    Jealous of Tholen (being a REAL scientist) and KKKarl only
    being a mere engineer for a storage shed operation.

    HJ (KKKarl has ALL my PITY!)

  2. Re: Where is "Carl Osterwald"? In 'comp.os.os2.advocacy' obsessing over Tholen's scientific achievements....

    "jake" wrote in message
    On Aug 13, 1:20 pm, wrote:
    > "jake" wrote in message

    > On Aug 5, 8:17 pm, chatnoir wrote:
    >
    > > On Jul 30, 8:24 pm, wrote:

    > > > _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

    > > > Thanks in advance....

    > > > HJ

    > > Gutter Feeding and Bottom Feeding!:

    > >http://tinyurl.com/6n8two

    > GOSH!!! But KKKarl just aint right!
    > Jake.
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >
    > He's completely insane right now as he is posting to an OS/2
    > newsgroup and throwing darts at Tholen (non stop) and
    > being ignored. It's a sad situation as KKKarl is sooo
    > Jealous of Tholen (being a REAL scientist) and KKKarl only
    > being a mere engineer for a storage shed operation.
    >
    > HJ (KKKarl has ALL my PITY!)

    Poor KKKarl. There just seems to be no hope left for him. Gosh, I'm
    almost on the verge of tears, oh wait a minute, it's just a fit of
    laughter, LOL!!!
    Jake, Sr.
    Jake, Jr.

    You boys don't crack a rib or nothin' like that!

    HJ

+ Reply to Thread