Danis drivers - OS2

This is a discussion on Danis drivers - OS2 ; When I try to install it works. Almost! The computer boots all the way up to the desktop. When it shall paint the screen it hangs. Just a blue screen and a watch. I tried to go back to vga ...

  1. Danis drivers

    When I try to install it works. Almost! The computer boots all the way
    up to the desktop. When it shall paint the screen it hangs. Just a
    blue screen and a watch.
    I tried to go back to vga no snapdriver. Same result.
    I have dvd-rom and a zipdrive on the first idechannel, and a cd-burner
    on the second, and then two SATA-drives on channel 2 and 3. It is a
    athlon xp with 1GB memory and a radeon 9600 dvi.
    Danis drivers don't use to fail and I don't think they do because it
    works up to the end of the bootsequence.

    Anders

    --

  2. Re: Danis drivers

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:31:10 UTC, wrote:

    > When I try to install it works. Almost! The computer boots all the way
    > up to the desktop. When it shall paint the screen it hangs. Just a
    > blue screen and a watch.
    > I tried to go back to vga no snapdriver. Same result.
    > I have dvd-rom and a zipdrive on the first idechannel, and a cd-burner
    > on the second, and then two SATA-drives on channel 2 and 3. It is a
    > athlon xp with 1GB memory and a radeon 9600 dvi.
    > Danis drivers don't use to fail and I don't think they do because it
    > works up to the end of the bootsequence.
    >
    > Anders

    One of the things that could cause this condition is audio drivers.

+ Reply to Thread