digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2

This is a discussion on digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2 ; Peter J Ross wrote: > In alt.config on Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:32:53 -0400, -= Hawk =- > wrote: > > > > I wonder if the kind folks of COOA would like to let me know where to > ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 161 to 176 of 176

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454728

    Peter J Ross wrote:
    > In alt.config on Sun, 21 Sep 2008 00:32:53 -0400, -= Hawk =-
    > wrote:
    >
    > <...>
    >
    > I wonder if the kind folks of COOA would like to let me know where to
    > advertise the release of slrn 0.9.9. The problem with this release is
    > that it's *intended* to work on OS/2, but none of the developers or
    > other enthusiasts has OS/2 installed, so we can't be sure. We want
    > OS/2 users who are able to compile source code to let us know what
    > problems, if any, they experience when compiling or using slrn.
    >
    > Note that slrn mostly adheres to the ANSI C90 standard, since
    > portability is taken very seriously. (VMS and BeOS are also officially
    > supported.)
    >
    > (See the first link in my signature for the source code.)
    >

    > Wait, I've just drifted off-topic for this thread. Er, OS/2 is
    > rubbish, yadda yadda...

    Why are you always so damn pertinent?
    --
    ah

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454728

    On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:31:58 -0400, ah
    scribbled:

    >-= Hawk =- wrote:
    >> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:06:00 -0400, ah
    >> scribbled:

    >>>A screamer!

    >> Not only was it cheap and unreliable.... well, it was cheap....

    >I bought one for 56USD in 1995.

    I don't recall what I paid. Probably around that and another $50 or so
    for the mobo. Most expensive thing in that rig was the RAM. I had to
    resort to SIMM stackers, lots and lots of SIMM stackers

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454728

    -= Hawk =- wrote:
    > On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:31:58 -0400, ah
    > scribbled:
    >
    >>-= Hawk =- wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:06:00 -0400, ah
    >>> scribbled:

    >>> Not only was it cheap and unreliable.... well, it was cheap....

    >>I bought one for 56USD in 1995.

    > I don't recall what I paid. Probably around that and another $50 or so
    > for the mobo. Most expensive thing in that rig was the RAM. I had to
    > resort to SIMM stackers, lots and lots of SIMM stackers

    Lucky bastid . . . I could never afford more than two modules, or so, at a time ;/

    Now--due to toss-offs made and collected--I probably have enough to start a
    fix-it shop of my own.
    --
    ah

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454732

    ah writes:

    3258> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.config

    3258> I bought one for 56USD in 1995.

    3259> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.config

    3259> Why are you always so damn pertinent?

    3260> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.config

    3260> Lucky bastid . . . I could never afford more than two modules,
    or so, at a time ;/

    3260> Now--due to toss-offs made and collected--I probably have enough
    to start a
    3260> fix-it shop of my own.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Hawk writes:

    5> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.config

    5> I don't recall what I paid. Probably around that and another $50 or
    so
    5> for the mobo. Most expensive thing in that rig was the RAM. I had
    5> resort to SIMM stackers, lots and lots of SIMM stackers

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hawk?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1370> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1370> So you admit you were wrong about the conclusion?

    1370> There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
    binary, and those who don't.

    1371> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1371> It seperates the sig, therefore it is a sig seperator. That's
    like saying you can't call a handbrake a parking brake.

    1371> LOL, newfags.

    1371> I am not a fag. And I cannot afford to smoke.

    1371> It makes it bothersome for EVERYONE to reply to your posts.

    1371> There is no point in a post if you don't want a reply.

    1371> Roger is a hard worker, and he spends most of his nights bowling
    or playing volleyball. One weekend, his wife decides that he needs to
    relax a little and take a break from sports, so she takes him to a
    strip club.
    1371> The doorman at the club spots them and says "Hey Roger! How are
    you tonight?"
    1371> His wife, surprised, asks her husband if he has been here
    before. "No, no. He's just one of the guys I bowl with."
    1371> They are seated, and the waitress approaches, sees Roger and
    says "Nice to see you, Roger. A gin and tonic as usual?"
    1371> His wife's eyes widen. "You must come here a lot!"
    1371> "No, no" says Roger "I just know her from volleyball."
    1371> Then a stripper walks up to the table. She throws her arms
    around Roger and says "Roger! A table dance as usual?"
    1371> His wife, fuming, collects her things and storms out of the bar.
    1371> Roger follows her and spots her getting into a cab, so he jumps
    into the passenger seat. His wife looks at him, seething with fury and
    lets Roger have it with both barrels.
    1371> At this, the cabby leans over and says "Sure looks like you
    picked up a bitch tonight, Roger!"

    1372> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1372> Date, month, year. Smallest to largest. UK notation makes
    sense.
    1372> Year, month, date. Largest to smallest. Japanese notation
    makes sense.
    1372> Month, date, year. All mixed up. US notation is illogical.

    1372> A guy visits his friend who has been hospitalized quite
    suddenly.
    1372> The friend is badly injured. Broken arm, black eye, grazes, two
    missing teeth, the lot.
    1372> "What's this, Jack? Yesterday I saw you downtown with a
    beautiful woman at your side."
    1372> "So did my wife."

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454733

    ah writes:

    3261> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3261> I'm sensing a large degree of bias, here.

    3262> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3262> I hate cascades.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    The Black Goat With A Thousand Young
    writes:

    23> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    23> Quiet, sock.

    23> Hail Eris!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Goat?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    59> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    59> Classic erroneous conclusion, hucker.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1373> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1373> Logic.

    1373> If the Internet is a superhighway, then AOL must be a fleet of
    farm equipment that straddles five lanes and pays no heed to "Keep
    Right Except to Pass" signs.

    1374> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1374> Conclusions may not have a question mark.

    1374> "Th on my k yboard has stopp d working"

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454734

    ah writes:

    3263> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3263> Quiet, sock.

    3264> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3264> That would be applied logic.

    3264> Reparté?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    60> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    60> Questionable conclusions may.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1375> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1375> Whatever.

    1375> **** off frog.

    1375> Did you hear about the new instant lottery game in India?
    1375> You scratch the ticket and if the dot matches the one on your
    forehead, you win a convenience store in the US.

    1376> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1376> No they may not.

    1376> Mistress: Something between a mister and a mattress.

    1377> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1377> Nothing. HELLO?

    1377> On going to war over religion:

    1377> You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better
    imaginary friend.

    Onideus Mad Hatter writes:

    7> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    7> You can call it whatever you liak, Newfag, the point is, when you
    7> don't use the commonly accepted terminology you stand out liak some
    7> fat ****in tourist and expose yourself for what you are...

    7> Exactly.

    7> Lame ass euro-fag jokes are lame. Also, n00b level ****up (you) is
    7> n00b.

    7> Exactly. Let's see if you can't figure it out *THIS* time around.

    7> LOL, I'm sure if I was an attention starved, neglected and abused
    7> CHILD liak yourself whose parents use the Internet as your
    babysitter
    7> there would be no point to making posts without the intention of
    7> seeking replies. However, for adults liak myself it doesn't always
    7> work that way. When I make posts it's more liak making blog/
    journal
    7> entries. They're meant to be *READ*, but not replied to. Simply
    7> because your opinion in the mattered is considered too infantile
    and
    7> retarded to be of any consequence. As I said before, at best you
    can
    7> provide yourself as a convenient canvas for me to use my word art
    on,
    7> but who you are as a person, your opinions, ideals and
    7> beliefs...they're simply worthless to me and to most of my fan
    base..

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454735

    ah writes:

    3265> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3265> Practice what you preach!

    3265> I do not have, nor have I ever had, a tail!

    3266> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3266> LOL!

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    61> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    61> I question your conclusion.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Free Radio Jackson writes:

    11> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.slack,rec.music.bea tles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    11> I hate cascades.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Jackson?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Onideus Mad Hatter writes:

    8> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    8> You see, you're learning already. ^__^

    9> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    9> Your mom is apart of my fan base, she liaks to send me dirty
    pictures
    9> of herself. You wanna buy some?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454736

    ah writes:

    3267> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3267> ROLF!

    3268> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    3268> I hate cascades.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1378> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1378> I dispute your unreasoned question.

    1378> Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this
    time of night?"
    1378> Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
    1378> Wife to husband: "What? At 2A.M.?!"
    1378> Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."

    1379> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1379> I am always logical.

    1379> And frogs do?

    1379> Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?"
    1379> Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are
    talking about".
    1379> Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly
    states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket
    and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number
    for Jack?"

    1380> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1380> Incorrect.

    1380> Why is there no Disneyland in China?
    1380> No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

    Menjy writes:

    1> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1> Ugh.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Menjy?

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454737

    ah writes:

    3269> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3269> Yet lazy, which is not a good mix.

    3269> Some; yes.

    3270> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3270> Some; yes!

    3270> Now, bugger-off!

    3271> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3271> LOL!

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    62> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    62> I question the rationale for your dispute.

    63> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    63> Don't they?

    64> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    64> They do?

    64> Frog off.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1381> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1381> Not at all, I just know you're a ****wit.

    1381> I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

    1382> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1382> We silenced it.

    1382> I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!"
    shouted the woman to her husband.
    1382> The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the
    minute I asked you to marry me!"

    1383> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1383> I scoff at your rationale.

    1383> If you mated a bulldog and a ****su, would it be called a
    bull****?

    1384> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1384> Correct. And correct.

    1384> Prove it.

    1384> I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!"
    shouted the woman to her husband.
    1384> The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the
    minute I asked you to marry me!"

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Free Radio Jackson writes:

    12> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    12> Someone set us up the bomb

    13> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    13> I hate cascades.

    14> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    14> Whatever happened to the 'Quiet Sock' thread?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Jackson?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Onideus Mad Hatter writes:

    10> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    10> Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even
    capable
    10> of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    10> given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.

    11> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    11> All u r base are belong to me.

    12> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    12> Oh look, there's Mingy, whining for some negative attention
    again. It
    12> really is too bad his parents have to use the Internet for his
    12> babysitter.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454738

    ah writes:

    3272> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3272> Correct.

    3272> Need more?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    65> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    65> I mock your scoffing.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1385> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1385> They are still semi-tadpoles.

    1385> A. Top posters.
    1385> Q. What's the most annoying thing on Usenet?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  11. Re: Tholen pointless digest, volume 2454738^-0.00009

    tholen@i_spam.spam tholened nothing of note over the past week. Hey,
    Tholen! Do your "magic" and turn this post into approximately 200 lines.

    --
    Note: I don't just criticize Tholen, I cite independent truth! None of
    the websites listed below have anything of mine or have been influenced

    + Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:
    * http://www.jeffpolston.com/tholen.htm

    + You too can sound like Tholen in a box:
    * http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

    + Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:
    * http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Tholen

    + Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:
    * http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm

    + Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:
    * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    From: tholen@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Dave Tholen)
    Date: 1998/02/18
    Subject: Re: Jason S. digest, volume 2450862

    [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to respond
    to me because he's too embarrassed by them.]

    + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT (Many thanks to Art Deco!):

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  12. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454740

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    408> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    408> tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam", Malloy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    using that alias.

    408> tholened

    Classic ambiguity.

    408> nothing of note over the past week.

    How ironic, coming from someone who has said nothing of note for the
    past several years.

    408> Hey, Tholen!

    Hey, Malloy!

    408> Do your "magic" and turn this post into approximately 200 lines.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> Note: I don't just criticize Tholen,

    408> I cite independent truth!

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Remember, when you
    "cite" something, they become your own words, according to your
    earlier claims, Malloy, thus it is impossible for you to cite
    anything "independent".

    408> None of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have
    408> been influenced by me.

    Irrelevant, given that nobody has claimed otherwise, Malloy. But how
    do you know whom you have influenced or not influenced with your
    irrelevant postings to a newsgroup about an operating system that you
    don't use, Malloy? Interesting to see that you believe that you have
    no influence on anyone, Malloy. Talk about futility.

    408> For anyone interested, here are a few websites that begin to
    explain
    408> Tholen's Not-so-Grand Delusion that he knows what he is talking
    about:

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any delusion on my part, Malloy.
    Rather ironic, coming from someone as deluded as yourself, Malloy.

    408> Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> You too can sound like Tholen in a box:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    408> * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    408> [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to
    respond
    408> because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    408> + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT (Many thanks to Art Deco!):

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    408> * lie
    408> * deny
    408> * IKYABWAI
    408> * grammar/typo pounce
    408> * 'tard lame
    408> * "you did it too"
    408> * snip-n-run
    408> * answer questions with questions
    408> * strawmen/red herrings

    Engaging in projection again, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
    --Joe Malloy

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many
    times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    And another prediction came true.

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454735

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3265> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3265> Practice what you preach!
    >
    > 3265> I do not have, nor have I ever had, a tail!
    >
    > 3266> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 3266> LOL!
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Note: no response.

    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Eli Grubman writes:
    >
    > 61> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 61> I question your conclusion.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?
    >
    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Free Radio Jackson writes:
    >
    > 11> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,demon.local,alt.flame,alt.slack,rec.music.bea tles,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 11> I hate cascades.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Jackson?
    >
    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Onideus Mad Hatter writes:
    >
    > 8> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 8> You see, you're learning already. ^__^
    >
    > 9> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 9> Your mom is apart of my fan base, she liaks to send me dirty
    > pictures
    > 9> of herself. You wanna buy some?
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

    --
    ah

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454736

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3267> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 3267> ROLF!
    >
    > 3268> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local
    >
    > 3268> I hate cascades.
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Note: no response.

    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Peter Hucker writes:
    >
    > 1378> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 1378> I dispute your unreasoned question.
    >
    > 1378> Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this
    > time of night?"
    > 1378> Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
    > 1378> Wife to husband: "What? At 2A.M.?!"
    > 1378> Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."
    >
    > 1379> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 1379> I am always logical.
    >
    > 1379> And frogs do?
    >
    > 1379> Caller: "Can you give me the telephone number for Jack?"
    > 1379> Operator: "I'm sorry, sir, I don't understand who you are
    > talking about".
    > 1379> Caller: "On page 1, section 5, of the user guide it clearly
    > states that I need to unplug the fax machine from the AC wall socket
    > and telephone Jack before cleaning. Now, can you give me the number
    > for Jack?"
    >
    > 1380> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 1380> Incorrect.
    >
    > 1380> Why is there no Disneyland in China?
    > 1380> No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?
    >
    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Menjy writes:
    >
    > 1> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 1> Ugh.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Menjy?

    --
    ah

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454737

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3269> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3269> Yet lazy, which is not a good mix.
    >
    > 3269> Some; yes.
    >
    > 3270> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3270> Some; yes!
    >
    > 3270> Now, bugger-off!
    >
    > 3271> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 3271> LOL!
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    How ironic.

> [...]
    >
    > 10> Well, I guess you're right, it's not so much that you're even
    > capable
    > 10> of learning so much as you're simply engineered to react properly
    > 10> given a negative stimulus, even if you don't comprehend why.
    >
    > 11> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 11> All u r base are belong to me.
    >
    > 12> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 12> Oh look, there's Mingy, whining for some negative attention
    > again. It
    > 12> really is too bad his parents have to use the Internet for his
    > 12> babysitter.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454738

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3272> Newsgroups:
    > aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 3272> Correct.
    >
    > 3272> Need more?
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Note: no response.