digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2

This is a discussion on digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2 ; > Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that your > posting > total hadn't reached five digits at the time of your question. You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct. -- This space to let....

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    --
    This space to let.

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Also
    > further evidence of your reading comprehension problem, Deco, given
    > that
    > the combined total from all posters was correctly reported to five
    > digits
    > over three years ago.

    How ironic.

    --
    This space to let.

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Further evidence of your counting problem, Deco, given that Deco made
    > it to four figures in a single year for three years running.

    Classic evasion of the point.

    --
    This space to let.

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Don't bother auditioning for "The Wizard of Oz", Deco.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    --
    This space to let.

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Having trouble remembering to which newsgroups you've followed me,
    > Deco?

    Classic inappropriate analogy.

    --
    This space to let.

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Oh that's right.

    You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

    --
    This space to let.

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > You don't need a memory.

    Classic evasion of the point.

    --
    This space to let.

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > So, you admit to poking people, Deco, and you're comfortable doing so
    > under normal circumstances.

    Classic pontification.

    --
    This space to let.

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Seek professional help, Deco.

    You're erroneously presupposing that you are correct.

    --
    This space to let.

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic hypocrisy.

    Classic inappropriate analogy.

    --
    This space to let.

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454720

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:48c883d4$0$33686$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > tholen@antispam.ham wrote:

    >> Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    >> there, really.

    > Note: no response.

    Note: "ah" is still a "Deco-Slurper"

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454722

    "tholen@antispam.ham" wrote in message >
    ================================================== ==============================

    > honestjohn writes:
    >
    > 1655> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    >
    > 1655> Note: "ah" is still a "Deco-Slurper"
    >
    > 1656> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 1656> They haven't invented high school yet, where Phucker lives in
    > the "backward"
    > 1656> country of Scotland.
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    Hi ya Pal...

    John C.

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454723

    ah writes:

    3240> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3240> Make me a chicken san'wich an' some waffle fries, Bitch!

    3241> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3241> I hate cascades.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Tim Bruening writes:

    13> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy,mn.h umor

    13> Congratulations to this thread for coming in first in demon.local
    for
    13> this past week with 335 posts, or 14.9%.

    14> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,mn.humor

    14> Congratulations to this thread for coming in 9th in demon.local
    for this past
    14> week with 32 posts, or 1.4%.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Bruening?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Eli Grubman writes:

    57> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    57> Classic erroneous conclusion, hucker.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Free Radio Jackson writes:

    5> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    5> Get to work, Bitch!

    6> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    6> I hate cascades.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Jackson?

    ================================================== ==============================

    honestjohn writes:

    1657> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.fluff-girl.pinku-
    sensei,alt.white-san-francisco-moustache.art-
    deco,alt.rhode_island.sucks

    1657> Hi ya Pal...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1360> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1360> I did not. And fix your sig seperator.

    1360> In Today's Market Activity, Helium was up. Feathers were down.
    Paper was stationary. Fluorescent tubing was dimmed in light trading.
    Knives were up sharply. Cows steered into a bull market. Pencils lost
    a few points. Hiking equipment was trailing. Elevators rose, while
    escalators continued their slow decline. Weights were up in heavy
    trading. Light switches were off. Mining equipment hit rock bottom.
    Diapers remain unchanged. Shipping lines stayed at an even keel. The
    market for raisins
    1360> dried up. Coca Cola fizzled. Caterpillar stock inched up a bit.
    Sun peaked at midday. Balloon prices were inflated. And, Scott Tissue
    touched a new bottom. Invest wisely!

    1361> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1361> The current one.

    1361> "First things first, but not necessarily in that order." -
    Doctor Who

    1362> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1362> Work it out for yourself.

    1362> Computers can never replace human stupidity.

    1363> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1363> Ooooh I'm in the FAQ?

    1363> And quit the poetry ****.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454724

    ah writes:

    3242> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3242> And that would be . . . ?

    3243> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3243> I hate cascades.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1364> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1364> It was a request, not a conclusion.

    1364> Barber: "Your hair is getting gray."
    1364> Customer: "Try cutting a little faster."

    1365> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1365> It's called either.

    1365> Anyway it limits it, it does not DElimit it.

    1365> _______
    1365> _____ |.-----.|
    1365> /.---.\ || ||
    1365> || || ||_____||
    1365> || /__\ |-_---_-|
    1365> || | | | |
    1365> || !!! !!!
    1365> ||
    1365> || _..---.
    1365> _||___.---.____.-" _...__)
    1365> (______| |_____.-' /
    1365> \ |___| |
    1365> | !!!!! |
    1365> \ /
    1365> '.__ __.'
    1365> _\/``"""""""``\/_
    1365> (__( )__)

    1366> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    1366> 14/9/08

    1366> One day, a blonde and a brunette were out for a ride in the
    blonde's new car.
    1366> Suddenly, some jerk pulled in front of them.
    1366> The blonde put her lips on the steering wheel.
    1366> The brunette feared for her life, but had the courage to ask,
    "What are you doing?!"
    1366> The blonde calmly replied, "I'm trying to blow the horn."

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Free Radio Jackson writes:

    7> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,alt.slack,rec.music.beatles,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    7> I hate cascades.

    Tim Weaver writes:

    7> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    7> It's called a delimiter.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Weaver?

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454725

    Eli Grubman writes:

    58> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    58> Classic erroneous request, hucker.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Grubman?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1367> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1367> Maybe it does, but the word is still wrong, just as
    "inflammable" should not mean "flammable".

    1367> If you're a pompous ass.

    1367> Rescuers in Pakistan today reported rescuing a man from the
    rubble.
    1367> They became aware when they heard a faint voice saying "we're
    still open".

    1368> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1368> You meant limit.....

    1368> And it should be, that's my ****ing point you idiot.

    1368> Why would I want to play with your ass?

    1368> A juggler, driving to his next performance, is stopped by the
    police. "What are these matches and lighter fluid doing in your car?"
    asks the cop.
    1368> "I'm a juggler and I juggle flaming torches in my act."
    1368> "Oh yeah?" says the doubtful cop. "Lets see you do it." The
    juggler gets out and starts juggling the blazing torches masterfully.
    1368> A couple driving by slows down to watch. "Wow," says the driver
    to his wife. "I'm glad I quit drinking. Look at the test they're
    giving now!"

    Free Radio Jackson writes:

    8> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    8> Quiet sock

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Jackson?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Archie Leach writes:

    210> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    210> Quiet, sock.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Leach?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Onideus Mad Hatter writes:

    6> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    6> My what? Oh, you mean delimiter. LOL, newfags. And it doesn't
    need
    6> "fixed" because it's not broken. It serves a very useful purpose
    in
    6> that it was specifically designed to make it as bothersome as
    possible
    6> for morons to reply to my posts. Simply put, I don't make posts
    with
    6> the intention of seeking replies, especially not from ****ing
    retards
    6> (which make up the majority of the population online). Essentially
    my
    6> broken delimiter is a nice way of asking you to shut yourself the
    ****
    6> up and stop replying to my posts. Some retards are a little slower
    6> than others though, but that's okay, I've got another trick for
    6> dealing with them.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Onideus?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Tim Weaver writes:

    8> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    8> A delimiter is a boundary. Look it up. It's the boundary between
    the
    8> content of the post and the sig. It could be called a separator,
    yes, but
    8> it's generally and usually refered to as a delimiter.

    9> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    9> Delimit is not the opposite of delimit. I think that's where you
    are going
    9> wrong.

    9> Thank you for noticing. Now, to play.

    10> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    10> Correct. My mistake.

    10> No, it wasn't. And the name calling is working well for you.

    10> I didn't tell you to play with my ass. And you shouldn't. Just
    go play.
    10> Somewhere else. You know, train track, in front of a bus. Places
    like
    10> that.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Weaver?

  16. Re: Tholen's eternal recurrence of the same digest, volume 2454725^-0.09

    tholen@i_spam.spam uselessly tholed dozens of messages asking absolutely
    nothing of note. Yes, tholen@i_spam.spam *is*
    the eternal recurrence of the same.

    Tholen, what have you got to do with your half an os?

    --
    Note: I don't just criticize Tholen, I cite independent truth! None of
    the websites listed below have anything of mine or have been influenced

    + Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:
    * http://www.jeffpolston.com/tholen.htm

    + You too can sound like Tholen in a box:
    * http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

    + Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:
    * http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Tholen

    + Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:
    * http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm

    + Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:
    * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    From: tholen@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Dave Tholen)
    Date: 1998/02/18
    Subject: Re: Jason S. digest, volume 2450862

    [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to respond
    to me because he's too embarrassed by them.]

    + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT (Many thanks to Art Deco!):

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454726

    ah writes:

    3244> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    3244> Quiet sock

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1369> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio

    1369> [mistake noted for posterity]

    1369> How do you know what my point was?

    1369> No it isn't, you are still not getting it.

    1369> I called you an ass and you asked to play.

    1369> Mary had a little skirt
    1369> With slits right up the sides
    1369> And everytime she crossed her legs
    1369> The boys could see her thighs

    1369> Mary had another skirt
    1369> With a slit right up the front
    1369> She never wore that one...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454726

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    406> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    406> tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam", Malloy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    using that alias.

    406> uselessly tholed

    What was allegedly endured uselessly while writing, Malloy?

    406> dozens of messages asking absolutely nothing of note.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> Yes, tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam", Malloy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    using that alias.

    406>

    Classic inconsistency.

    406> *is* the eternal recurrence of the same.

    406> Tholen, what have you got to do with your half an os?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> Note: I don't just criticize Tholen,

    406> I cite independent truth!

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Remember, when you
    "cite" something, they become your own words, according to your
    earlier claims, Malloy, thus it is impossible for you to cite
    anything "independent".

    406> None of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have
    406> been influenced by me.

    Irrelevant, given that nobody has claimed otherwise, Malloy. But how
    do you know whom you have influenced or not influenced with your
    irrelevant postings to a newsgroup about an operating system that you
    don't use, Malloy? Interesting to see that you believe that you have
    no influence on anyone, Malloy. Talk about futility.

    406> For anyone interested, here are a few websites that begin to
    explain
    406> Tholen's Not-so-Grand Delusion that he knows what he is talking
    about:

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any delusion on my part, Malloy.
    Rather ironic, coming from someone as deluded as yourself, Malloy.

    406> Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> You too can sound like Tholen in a box:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    406> * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    406> [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to
    respond
    406> because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    406> + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT (Many thanks to Art Deco!):

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    406> * lie
    406> * deny
    406> * IKYABWAI
    406> * grammar/typo pounce
    406> * 'tard lame
    406> * "you did it too"
    406> * snip-n-run
    406> * answer questions with questions
    406> * strawmen/red herrings

    Engaging in projection again, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
    --Joe Malloy

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many
    times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    And another prediction came true.

  19. Re: digest, volume 2454726

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3244> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 3244> Quiet sock
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    > there, really.

    Note: no response.

    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > Peter Hucker writes:
    >
    > 1369> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    > 2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.aratzio
    >
    > 1369> [mistake noted for posterity]
    >
    > 1369> How do you know what my point was?
    >
    > 1369> No it isn't, you are still not getting it.
    >
    > 1369> I called you an ass and you asked to play.
    >
    > 1369> Mary had a little skirt
    > 1369> With slits right up the sides
    > 1369> And everytime she crossed her legs
    > 1369> The boys could see her thighs
    >
    > 1369> Mary had another skirt
    > 1369> With a slit right up the front
    > 1369> She never wore that one...
    >
    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    --
    ah

  20. Re: digest, volume 2454727

    ah writes:

    3245> Newsgroups:
    aus.politics,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.astr onomy,soc.culture.israel,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3245> Oi! There are only twelve months!

    3246> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3246> Note: no response.

    3247> Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,alt.
    2600,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.flame ,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,mn.humor

    3247> ****y Bitch!

    3248> Newsgroups: alt.online-
    services.roadrunner,alt.config,alt.usenet.kooks,co mp.os.os2.advocacy

    3248> Classic erroneous presupposition, coupled with classic evasion.

    3248> Who is "Bulis", relic? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    3249> Newsgroups: alt.online-
    services.roadrunner,alt.config,alt.usenet.kooks,co mp.os.os2.advocacy

    3249> Nice IKYABSAI, Damian.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    relic writes:

    15> Newsgroups: alt.online-
    services.roadrunner,alt.config,alt.usenet.kooks,co mp.os.os2.advocacy

    15> Translation: Duhhhh... there's a difference?

    15> Bulis is a poster that has nothing to say, but can't stop
    themselves from
    15> trying to achieve "the longest thread ever". They often think
    their
    15> "contributions" add a lot, and are humourous. Understand now,
    Bulis?

    16> Newsgroups: alt.online-
    services.roadrunner,alt.config,alt.usenet.kooks,co mp.os.os2.advocacy

    16> I'm gone.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, relic? Or should I say Bulis?