digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2

This is a discussion on digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2 ; >Did you finally figure out what your earlier posting had to do with >demon.local, Deco? Did you finally figure out what your other posting with the same subject line has to do with classical music, Tholen? -- This space to ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454710

    --
    This space to let.

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454704

    >Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    >Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >Nor is it evidence that the explanation is incorrect, Deco.

    >Classic pontification.

    >Classic hallucination on your part, Deco.

    >What does your entertainment have to do with OS/2, Deco? Of course,
    >it's not nearly as entertaining as you demonstrating your grade school
    >perspicacity involving OS/2 being computer software. Or is that your
    >obsession kicking in again, Deco?

    You are wrong, Tholen, and your hatred for me will not allow you see
    that this is the case. Arguing with you is pointless, as always; I
    will not be giving you any more clues. But do continue to obsess about
    someone using XNA by laboriously looking up each and every message ID
    in Google Groups.

    [tholen spam flushed, unread]

    --
    This space to let.

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    > inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    Classic inconsistency.

    --
    This space to let.

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    --
    This space to let.

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    > inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    Classic inappropriate analogy.

    --
    This space to let.

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Then why did you post it in an OS/2 newsgroup, Deco?

    Irrelevant.

    --
    This space to let.

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Classic lack of specificity.

    --
    This space to let.

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    > inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    --
    This space to let.

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Ambiguous.

    --
    This space to let.

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    > inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    Irrelevant.

    --
    This space to let.

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    This space to let.

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic pontification.

    --
    This space to let.

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > I'm well aware that you have no point to your arguments, Deco.

    How ironic.

    --
    This space to let.

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > No
    > need to tell me about it.

    Classic pontification.

    --
    This space to let.

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > However, that has never stopped you from
    > posting anyway.

    Classic invective, as expected from someone who lacks a logical
    argument.

    --
    This space to let.

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic rationalization of your evasion, Deco.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, laced with invective, as
    expected from someone who lacks a logical argument.

    --
    This space to let.

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    This space to let.

  18. Re: digest, volume 2454711

    > Rather ironic, coming from the
    > person who obsessively posted about OS/2 being computer software.

    Liar.

    --
    This space to let.

  19. Re: digest, volume 2454711