digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2

This is a discussion on digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2 ; tholen@antispam.ham wrote: > -- > Art Deco writes: > > 15486> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy > 15486> Message-ID: > 15486> X-No-Archive: Yes > > Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky, > inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco? > ...

  1. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    tholen@antispam.ham wrote:
> [...]
    > alt.flame
    > sci.astro
    > alt.****nozzles
    > sci.electronics.basics
    > alt.gothic
    > sci.electronics.design
    > alt.hackers.malicious
    > sci.geo.earthquakes
    > alt.home.repair
    > sci.geo.geology
    > alt.languages.french
    > sci.math
    > alt.messianic
    > sci.med.cardiology
    > alt.music.michael-jackson
    > sci.philosophy.tech
    > alt.music.white-power
    > sci.physics
    > alt.non.sequitur sci.physics.cond-
    > matter
    > alt.os.windows-xp
    > sci.physics.relativity
    > alt.paranet.ufo
    > sci.psychology.psychotherapy
    > alt.paranormal.crop-circles
    > sci.skeptic
    > alt.psychology.help
    > sci.space.history
    > alt.religion.christian
    > sci.space.policy
    > alt.religion.islam
    > soc.culture.israel
    > alt.religion.kibology
    > soc.culture.jewish
    > alt.revisionism
    > soc.men
    > alt.sailing.asa
    > soc.singles
    > alt.satellite.tv.europe soc.subculture.bondage-
    > bdsm
    > alt.sci.physics.new-theories
    > talk.politics.misc
    > alt.security.alarms
    > triangle.general
    > alt.snuh uk.food
    > +drink.misc
    > alt.society.liberalism uk.media.radio.bbc-
    > r4
    > alt.spirituality.radical-faerie
    > uk.sci.astronomy
    > alt.troll
    >
    > ================================================== ==============================
    >
    > ah writes:
    >
    > 3165> Newsgroups:
    > alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >
    > 3165> Your Mother dropped you on your head when you were an infant,
    > no?
    >
    > 3166> Newsgroups:
    > alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >
    > 3166> Which calendar?
    >
    > 3167> Newsgroups:
    > alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >
    > 3167> 6.350293
    >
    > 3168> Newsgroups:
    > alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >
    > 3168> No crime, there.
    >
    > 3168> Even Jagger can't stand Jagger.
    >
    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah
    >
    > Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise

    How ironic.

    --
    ah

  2. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    Subject: Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    Well done, Tholen, you copied the wrong subject line.

    >15486> X-No-Archive: Yes
    >
    >Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    I won't bother to ask how you came to assume that being afraid of
    something is the one and only reason a person would choose to set the
    No Archive option, Tholen. But this hardly the first time that you've
    presumed to known and understand the motives of others posting to
    usenet.

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    --
    This space to let.

  3. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    ah wrote:

> [...]
    >>
    >> 3165> Your Mother dropped you on your head when you were an infant,
    >> no?
    >>
    >> 3166> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 3166> Which calendar?
    >>
    >> 3167> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 3167> 6.350293
    >>
    >> 3168> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 3168> No crime, there.
    >>
    >> 3168> Even Jagger can't stand Jagger.
    >>
    >> "Take this to email."
    >> --ah
    >>
    >> Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise

    Read the FAQ.

    >> ================================================== ===========================
    >> ===
    >>
    >> Aratzio writes:
    >>
    >> 263> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 263> Ass over teakettle, yes?
    >>
    >> 264> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 264> The only accurate one, mayan.
    >>
    >> 265> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 265> Dun like teh beatels eader.
    >>
    >> What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?
    >>

    >> ================================================== ===========================
    >> ===
    >>
    >> Peter Hucker writes:
    >>
    >> 1301> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 1301> The guygorian one.
    >>
    >> 1301> Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.
    >>
    >> 1302> Newsgroups:
    >>
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >> l,alt.food
    >>
    >> 1302> It couldn't be done without changing the length of a second,
    >> which would **** up all scientific calculations.
    >>
    >> 1302> A young blonde girl goes to the doctor for a physical. The
    >> doctor puts his stethoscope up to the girl's chest and says, "Big
    >> breaths."
    >> 1302> The girl replies, "Yeth and I'm not even thixteen."
    >>
    >> What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?
    >>
    >> ================================================== ==============================
    >>
    >> Snarky writes:
    >>
    >> 245> Newsgroups:
    >> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >>
    >> 245> Someone worked out a decimal system for measuring time, I think,
    >> in some
    >> 245> sf series, though I don't know how detailed it was offhand.
    >>
    >> 245> Hail Eris!
    >>
    >> What does that have to do with OS/2, Snarky?

    --
    This space to let.

  4. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Newsgroups: rec.music.classical

    Twice in a row, Tholen, yer on a roll.

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 546 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Continue to lits me.

    --
    This space to let.

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454704

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >Still afraid of having Google archive

    No, I'm not afraid of Google. See if you can think of a second reason.

    >the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    Are you still beating your wife, Tholen?

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Perhaps if you explain what "attribution problems" are, Tholen, I might
    choose to answer this oft-asked question.

    >15488> Well done, Tholen, you copied the wrong subject line.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim

    Sorry, I made a mistake.

    Well done, Tholen, you forgot to remove "Malloy" from the subject line
    of the post to which you replied. For today, at least, you were able
    to generate your standard subject lines for your multi-posted spam.

    A least I'm able to punctuate sentences -- suffering from "typing
    problems", Tholen?

    >15488> I won't bother to ask how you came to assume that being afraid
    >of
    >15488> something is the one and only reason a person would choose to
    >set the
    >15488> No Archive option, Tholen.
    >
    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really. Classic evasion.

    You are in no position to demand that anyone answer your questions,
    Tholen, as you never answer any yourself. And I was correct to assume
    that you wouldn't be explaining your illogical conclusion.

    >15488> But this hardly the first time that you've
    >15488> presumed to known and understand the motives of others posting
    >15488> usenet.
    >
    >Especially after others have posted their motives in the newsgroup,
    >Deco. All it takes is a little reading comprehension skill to know
    >and understand the motives. Of course, you've demonstrated a lack
    >of reading comprehension skills, so it's easy to understand why you
    >consider it a presumption, Deco.

    You presumed to understand my motives for using XNA, Tholen, and your
    presumption is completely incorrect. Also, I've never posted anything
    to indicate what my purposes for using XNA are, yet you claim to have
    superior "reading comprehension skills", and to know what my reasons
    are.

    >I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    >really. Classic evasion.

    Logic isn't your strong suit, Tholen, but pegging irony meters is.

    >Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    What does your illogical conclusion about my motives for using XNA have
    to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    >15489> Read the FAQ.
    >
    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Note: no response.

    --
    This space to let.

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454704

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 3 549 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Good lits today, Tholen, at least you didn't refer to me as "Malloy".

    --
    This space to let.

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454706

    Aratzio writes:

    281> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    281> How many butlers do you watch type?

    282> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    282> Que?

    283> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    283> Que?

    284> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    284> An aid to hearing what?

    285> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    285> Just tryin' teh finger owt how you knew.

    286> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    286> Now why would he do that?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1311> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1311> Irrelevant.

    1311> I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, one of
    which was already occupied. So I entered the vacant one, as you do,
    and dropped my trousers and sat down.
    1311> A voice from the next cubicle said "Hello mate, how are you
    doing?"
    1311> I thought it a bit strange, but not wanting to be rude replied,
    "Yeah not too bad, ta".
    1311> After a pause I heard the voice again: "So, what are you up to
    mate?"
    1311> Again, I answered somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure
    what to say now, I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo.... how about
    yourself?"
    1311> I then heard the voice for the third time...."Sorry mate, I'll
    have to call you back... I've got some d*ckhead in the next loo
    answering everything I say!"

    1312> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1312> It's a hearing aid you ignoramus.

    1312> Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.

    1313> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1313> ÉL HE' DICHO; ˇS QUE PERFORA SUS TÍMPANOS!

    1313> Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  8. Re: Tholen useless digest, volume 2454706^0.00000008

    tholen@i_spam.spam tholed the same old tired line:

    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    > What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    So, tell us, nelohT/Tholen, what do *you* have to do with your half-an-os?

    --
    Note: I don't just criticize Tholen, I cite independent truth! None of
    the websites listed below have anything of mine or have been influenced

    + Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:
    * http://www.jeffpolston.com/tholen.htm

    + You too can sound like Tholen in a box:
    * http://www.mdpub.com/tholen/tholenizer.html

    + Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:
    * http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=Tholen

    + Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:
    * http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm

    + Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:
    * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    From: tholen@hale.ifa.hawaii.edu (Dave Tholen)
    Date: 1998/02/18
    Subject: Re: Jason S. digest, volume 2450862

    + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT [Thanks to Art Deco!]:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

    [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to respond
    to me because he's too embarrassed by them.]

  9. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    Art Deco wrote:
> [...]
    >>>
    >>> 3165> Your Mother dropped you on your head when you were an infant,
    >>> no?
    >>>
    >>> 3166> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 3166> Which calendar?
    >>>
    >>> 3167> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 3167> 6.350293
    >>>
    >>> 3168> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 3168> No crime, there.
    >>>
    >>> 3168> Even Jagger can't stand Jagger.
    >>>
    >>> "Take this to email."
    >>> --ah
    >>>
    >>> Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise

    The FAQ'n Charter?

    >>> ================================================== ===========================
    >>> ===
    >>>
    >>> Aratzio writes:
    >>>
    >>> 263> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 263> Ass over teakettle, yes?
    >>>
    >>> 264> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 264> The only accurate one, mayan.
    >>>
    >>> 265> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 265> Dun like teh beatels eader.
    >>>
    >>> What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?
    >>>

    >>> ================================================== ===========================
    >>> ===
    >>>
    >>> Peter Hucker writes:
    >>>
    >>> 1301> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 1301> The guygorian one.
    >>>
    >>> 1301> Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.
    >>>
    >>> 1302> Newsgroups:
    >>>
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.loca
    >>> l,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 1302> It couldn't be done without changing the length of a second,
    >>> which would **** up all scientific calculations.
    >>>
    >>> 1302> A young blonde girl goes to the doctor for a physical. The
    >>> doctor puts his stethoscope up to the girl's chest and says, "Big
    >>> breaths."
    >>> 1302> The girl replies, "Yeth and I'm not even thixteen."
    >>>
    >>> What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?
    >>>
    >>> ================================================== ==============================
    >>>
    >>> Snarky writes:
    >>>
    >>> 245> Newsgroups:
    >>> alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food
    >>>
    >>> 245> Someone worked out a decimal system for measuring time, I think,
    >>> in some
    >>> 245> sf series, though I don't know how detailed it was offhand.
    >>>
    >>> 245> Hail Eris!
    >>>
    >>> What does that have to do with OS/2, Snarky?

    --
    ah

  10. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454707

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    405> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    405> tholen@i_spam.spam

    Who is "tholen@i_spam.spam", Malloy? There is nobody in this
    newsgroup
    using that alias.

    405> tholed

    What was allegedly endured while writing, Malloy?

    405> the same old tired line:

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from someone
    who just posted the same old tired misuse of "tholed".

    405> So, tell us, nelohT/Tholen,

    Who is "nelohT/Tholen", Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    405> what do *you* have to do with your half-an-os?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> Note: I don't just criticize Tholen,

    405> I cite independent truth!

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim. Remember, when you
    "cite" something, they become your own words, according to your
    earlier claims, Malloy, thus it is impossible for you to cite
    anything "independent".

    405> None of the websites listed below have anything of mine or have
    405> been influenced by me.

    Irrelevant, given that nobody has claimed otherwise, Malloy. But how
    do you know whom you have influenced or not influenced with your
    irrelevant postings to a newsgroup about an operating system that you
    don't use, Malloy? Interesting to see that you believe that you have
    no influence on anyone, Malloy. Talk about futility.

    405> For anyone interested, here are a few websites that begin to
    explain
    405> Tholen's Not-so-Grand Delusion that he knows what he is talking
    about:

    Classic erroneous presupposition of any delusion on my part, Malloy.
    Rather ironic, coming from someone as deluded as yourself, Malloy.

    405> Analysis of Tholen's demented and deranged mind:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> You too can sound like Tholen in a box:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> Tholen's Numerous Kook Awards:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> Summary of Kookology re: Tholen:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> Proof that Tholen's an antagonist of the morally bankrupt sort:

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    405> * Search Google for a disparaging use of the word "queer" in:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    405> [N.B.: Tholen won't include the URLs above when he pretends to
    respond
    405> because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    What do your URLs have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    405> + Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT (Many thanks to Art Deco!):

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Malloy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    using that alias.

    405> * lie
    405> * deny
    405> * IKYABWAI
    405> * grammar/typo pounce
    405> * 'tard lame
    405> * "you did it too"
    405> * snip-n-run
    405> * answer questions with questions
    405> * strawmen/red herrings

    Engaging in projection again, Malloy?

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
    --Joe Malloy

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many
    times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    And another prediction came true.

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454707

    ah writes:

    3174> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3174> Cream pie!

    3175> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3175> The FAQ'n Charter?

    3176> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3176> I don't even have a vegetable garden!

    3177> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3177> 'second' is a unit of time, not space.

    3177> It never crashed...

    3178> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3178> Oh, they do, do they?

    3179> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3179> Har over poon, no?

    3180> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-
    bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.l ocal

    3180> Bush:Cheney sequestration nanonics verified.

    3180> *snicker*

    3180> Yeah.

    3181> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-
    bell,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.l ocal,alt.aratzio

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Aratzio writes:

    287> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    287> Vertical or diagonal.

    288> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    288> Och not ay, yeh feckin' bog trottin' trollop.

    289> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    289> Whose?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Double-A writes:

    429> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    429> Everyone around here has their barbie all greased up for the
    great
    429> Labor Day weekend cookout. But I suppose that third-world hell-
    hole
    429> of a country you live in doesn't even have a Labor Day. But you
    can
    429> still BBQ those desert rats when you catch them!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1314> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1314> Smells.

    1314> "I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because
    someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the
    top." -- English Professor, Ohio University

    1315> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1315> I am guessing how they type from the ay they speak.

    1315> A deaf-mute walks into pharmacy to buy condoms. He has
    difficulty communicating with pharmacist, and cannot see condoms on
    the shelf.
    1315> Frustrated, the deaf-mute finally unzips his pants, places his
    dick on the counter, and puts down a five dollar bill next to it.
    1315> The pharmacist unzips his pants, does the same as the deaf-mute,
    then picks up both bills and stuffs them into his pocket.
    1315> Exasperated, the deaf mute begins to curse the pharmacist wildly
    in sign language.
    1315> "Look," the pharmacist says, "if you can't afford to lose, you
    shouldn't bet."

    1316> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1316> for fun.

    1316> __________
    1316> .'' _______ ''.
    1316> .' .'' / ,'. '.
    1316> .' .' ) / / '. '.
    1316> | .' )( / / '. |
    1316> | | ( _____/ /____ | |
    1316> ( ( #____/ /__)__) ) )
    1316> | | / / | |
    1316> | '. / / .' |
    1316> '. '. / / .' .'
    1316> '. '' /_______..' .'
    1316> '..__________..'

    1317> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1317> But it's used in a lot of formulas.

    1317> What?

    1317> When you own Llamas... spit happens

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Brian Mailman writes:

    3> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3> Actually, it's "does the cheese tell the pasta" but that would
    have
    3> ruined the scansion of the cascade.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Mailman?

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454705

    In article

    >--

    You should put the trailing space on your dashes, Tholen, it is a
    fitting introduction to your posts.

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 551 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Thanks for remembering me in your lits, Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454705

    In article

    >Still afraid of having Google archive

    I am not afraid of having Google archive my posts, Tholen.

    >the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    I'm just replying to your kooky, inconsistent, and hypocritical posts,
    Tholen.

    >15491> No, I'm not afraid of Google. See if you can think of a second
    >reason.
    >
    >Unnecessary, Deco.

    Your assumption is incorrect. In fact, I have at least three distinct
    reasons for using XNA. Obviously, because you've staked out the
    position that I'm afraid of have Google archive my posts, you are never
    going to back away from this position.

    >So what else is new, Deco?

    What does that question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Incorrect, Tholen.

    >Rather ironic, coming
    >from the person who didn't remove "Malloy" from the subject line of
    >the post to which you replied.

    Irrelevant, Tholen, given that I never claimed otherwise.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Classic pontification.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >Classic pontification.

    >Classic pontification.

    >Irrelevant, given that I never claimed otherwise, Deco.

    Get some new lines, Tholen. These are threadbare.

    >To yours, Deco.

    Ambiguous.

    >I see that you still didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise
    >there, really. Classic evasion.

    Yet you evade the fact that your assumption about my reasons for using
    XNA is not correct.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    >Classic projection.
    >
    >15491> What does your illogical conclusion about my motives for using
    >XNA have
    >15491> to do with OS/2, Tholen?
    >
    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Incorrect, Tholen. Your assumption about my reasons for using XNA is
    not correct.

    >I'm well aware that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No need to
    >tell me about it.

    Note: no response on the part of Tholen.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    >Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    I am not afraid of having Google archive my posts, Tholen.

    >the evidence for your kooky,
    >inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    I'm just replying to your kooky, inconsistent, and hypocritical posts,
    Tholen.

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    >Classic ambiguity.

    >Irrelevant, given that I hadn't previously referred to you as
    >"Malloy",
    >Deco.

    Still unable to wrap text legibly in your new NSP, I see.

    >15492> This space to let.
    >
    >Boilerplate spam

    Obviously there are no parts of my posts that you do not whine about,
    Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  14. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454707

    Boilerplate spam from Tholen, how hypocritical of him:

> [...]

    > exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?
    >
    >A: Malloy.
    >
    >Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    >newsgroup?
    >
    >A: Malloy.
    >
    >Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    >reference
    > purposes?

    >Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    >193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    >Classic
    >inconsistency.

    >Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    >I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    >surprise there, really.

    >Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    >[N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454708

    In article

    >Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    >there, really.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Gonad?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, VH?

    >Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    >there, really.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Double-A?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Mailman?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    None of these folks are honored in the rec.music.classical lits. Nor
    are they honored by being #1 in the references chain.

    --
    This space to let.

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454709

    In article

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 4 555 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Thanks again, Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454709

    In article

    >15494> I am not afraid of having Google archive my posts, Tholen.
    >
    >Classic contradiction:

    > --Art Deco

    Your narrow thinking will not allow you to consider alternative
    explanations, Tholen.

    Once again, Tholen, slowly:

    Tholen.

    >15494> Your assumption is incorrect.
    >
    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim.

    Just because I choose to not reveal my reasons is not evidence that the
    explanation you've latched onto is correct, Tholen.

    >15494> In fact, I have at least three distinct
    >15494> reasons for using XNA.
    >
    >And those alleged reasons didn't exist a few weeks ago, Deco?

    That is correct, Tholen.

    >15494> Obviously, because you've staked out the
    >15494> position that I'm afraid of have Google archive my posts, you
    >are never
    >15494> going to back away from this position.
    >
    >It would be illogical to back away from the truth, Deco.

    Obviously you have determined this "truth" via remote viewing or ESP
    techniques for reading my mind, Tholen.

    Perhaps you will start obsessing about my X-Face next, Tholen. That
    would be entertaining.

    --
    This space to let.

  18. Re: digest, volume 2454704

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15497> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15497> Message-ID: <300820081812359937%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15497> X-No-Archive: Yes

    Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    15497> Thanks again, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15498> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15498> Message-ID: <300820081850115305%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15498> X-No-Archive: Yes

    Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    inconsistent, and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    15498> Your narrow thinking will not allow you to consider alternative
    15498> explanations, Tholen.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    15498> Once again, Tholen, slowly:

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15498> "X-No-Archive: Yes" d o e s n o t i m p l y that I fear
    anything,
    15498> Tholen.

    15498> Just because I choose to not reveal my reasons is not evidence
    that the
    15498> explanation you've latched onto is correct, Tholen.

    Nor is it evidence that the explanation is incorrect, Deco.

    15498> That is correct, Tholen.

    Classic pontification.

    15498> Obviously you have determined this "truth" via remote viewing
    or ESP
    15498> techniques for reading my mind, Tholen.

    Classic hallucination on your part, Deco.

    15498> Perhaps you will start obsessing about my X-Face next, Tholen.
    That
    15498> would be entertaining.

    What does your entertainment have to do with OS/2, Deco? Of course,
    it's not nearly as entertaining as you demonstrating your grade school
    perspicacity involving OS/2 being computer software. Or is that your
    obsession kicking in again, Deco?

    15498> This space to let.

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    ah writes:

    3185> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3185> So is salt...

    3185> It exploded once in mid-air (liftoff), and once during reentry
    to Earth's
    3185> atmosphere.

    3186> Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local

    3186> Steak and chicken, Baby.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    honestjohn writes:

    1624> Newsgroups:
    alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt .fluff-girl.pinku-
    sensei,alt.white-san-francisco-moustache.art-
    deco,alt.rhode_island.sucks

    1624> Just ask Carl Osterwald!

    1625> Newsgroups: talk.us.rhode-
    island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet .kooks,demon.local,alt.food,alt.flame

    1625> They have finally met the qualifications...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1331> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1331> Near enough.

    1331> A landing is a controlled mid air collision with a planet.

    1331> It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  19. Re: digest, volume 2454710

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 557 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Hi, Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  20. Re: digest, volume 2454710

    >15497> Thanks again, Tholen.
    >
    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Nothing. Exactly the same as your post counts and classical music.

    --
    This space to let.