digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2

This is a discussion on digest digest, volumes 2454489-2454683 - OS2 ; ah wrote: >tholen@antispam.ham wrote: >> -- >> Art Deco writes: >> >> 15473> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy >> >> 15473> >> >> 15473> >> >> 15473> wrote: >> >> Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco? >> >> 15473> Hi, Tholen. >> >> ...

  1. Re: digest, volume 2454694

    ah wrote:

> [...]
    >> alt.cascade
    >> demon.local
    >> alt.christnet.christianlife
    >> gac.physics.astronomy
    >> alt.christnet.prayer
    >> ne.weather
    >> alt.comedy.standup
    >> news.groups
    >> alt.conspriacy
    >> rec.arts.marching.drumcorps
    >> alt.culture.alaska rec.arts.movies.current-
    >> films
    >> alt.digestors.holy
    >> rec.arts.poems
    >> alt.fan.art-bell
    >> rec.arts.sf.written
    >> alt.fan.art-bell.art-deco
    >> rec.aviation.products
    >> alt.fan.keanu-reeves
    >> rec.gambling.lottery
    >> alt.fan.letter.m
    >> rec.music.classical
    >> alt.fan.madonna
    >> rec.org.mensa
    >> alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
    >> rec.sports.basketball.college
    >> alt.fan.states.new-jersey
    >> rec.sports.football.college
    >> alt.fan.states.texas
    >> rec.woodworking
    >> alt.fan.steveleyland
    >> sci.archaeology
    >> alt.flame
    >> sci.astro
    >> alt.****nozzles
    >> sci.electronics.basics
    >> alt.gothic
    >> sci.electronics.design
    >> alt.hackers.malicious
    >> sci.geo.earthquakes
    >> alt.home.repair
    >> sci.geo.geology
    >> alt.languages.french
    >> sci.math
    >> alt.messianic
    >> sci.med.cardiology
    >> alt.music.michael-jackson
    >> sci.philosophy.tech
    >> alt.music.white-power
    >> sci.physics
    >> alt.non.sequitur sci.physics.cond-
    >> matter
    >> alt.os.windows-xp
    >> sci.physics.relativity
    >> alt.paranet.ufo
    >> sci.psychology.psychotherapy
    >> alt.paranormal.crop-circles
    >> sci.skeptic
    >> alt.psychology.help
    >> sci.space.history
    >> alt.religion.christian
    >> sci.space.policy
    >> alt.religion.islam
    >> soc.culture.israel
    >> alt.religion.kibology
    >> soc.culture.jewish
    >> alt.revisionism
    >> soc.men
    >> alt.sailing.asa
    >> soc.singles
    >> alt.satellite.tv.europe soc.subculture.bondage-
    >> bdsm
    >> alt.sci.physics.new-theories
    >> talk.politics.misc
    >> alt.security.alarms
    >> triangle.general
    >> alt.snuh uk.food
    >> +drink.misc
    >> alt.society.liberalism uk.media.radio.bbc-

    Who is "ironic", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  2. Re: digest, volume 2454694

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 1 533 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Greetings, Tholen.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  3. Re: digest, volume 2454695

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15474> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15474> Who is "ironic", ah? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that
    15474> alias.

    15475> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15475> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15475> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15475> Greetings, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Classic evasion of the questions you've been asked, Deco.

    15475> Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    15475> * lie
    15475> * deny
    15475> * IKYABWAI
    15475> * grammar/typo pounce
    15475> * 'tard lame
    15475> * "you did it too"
    15475> * snip-n-run
    15475> * answer questions with questions
    15475> * strawmen/red herrings

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    ================================================== ==============================

    ah writes:

    3155> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3155> How ironic.

    3156> Newsgroups: alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy

    3156> Hmm...

    3157> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    3157> Why are you posting this in demon.local?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1296> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    1296> [pulls up a chair]

    1296> _
    1296> ; `
    1296> | ;
    1296> | |
    1296> : :
    1296> | |
    1296> | : _...._ __
    1296> : ' _.-' `--._.-"" `-.___
    1296> : \,-' .--. .-'
    1296> \ ` . ` ,' / |
    1296> `,_ .:\ , ;
    1296> ||:| .:` .:; o /
    1296> | \:, .:\ .:\ `\ _|
    1296> : `-`. .:: .`::-"
    1296> / .:/`. :' __..-'\
    1296> / .:-' `. .:|:|\ .:.:
    1296> : .:/ \ .:\| `\ .::
    1296> |.:| `. .:: `..:\
    1296> |.:`. .`\ .; \.:`.
    1296> `---' (_:.|.:\ `.__)
    1296> : .:`-.
    1296> `.____)

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Major Imbu writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    1> Stop Crossposting This Immediately Or Face The Consequences.

    1> There Will Be No More Warnings.

    2> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    2> You Were Warned. Suffer My Wrath.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Imbu?

    ================================================== ==============================

    honestjohn writes:

    1623> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.fluff-girl.pinku-
    sensei,alt.****head.art-deco,alt.white-san-francisco-moustache.art-
    deco,alt.rhode_island.sucks

    1623> Damned Deco Slurper, Andrew!
    1623> F.O.A.D. (ASAP)

    What does that have to do with OS/2, honestjohn?

  4. Re: digest, volume 2454695

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    Who is "Deco", Tholen? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    Who is "Deco", Tholen? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that
    alias.

    >Classic evasion of the questions you've been asked, Deco.

    Heh.

    >Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    >that alias.

    Interesting that you would care who "Tholen|nelohT" is, Tholen.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  5. Re: digest, volume 2454695

    wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 534 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Aloha, Tholen.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Ooompah Loompah:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  6. Re: digest, volume 2454696

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15476> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15476> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15476> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15476> Who is "Deco", Tholen?

    Suffering from amnesia now, Deco?

    15476> There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    15476> Who is "Deco", Tholen?

    Still suffering from amnesia now, Deco?

    15476> There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

    15476> Heh.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15476> Interesting that you would care who "Tholen|nelohT" is, Tholen.

    What does your interest have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15477> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15477> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15477> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15477> Aloha, Tholen.

    Classic ambiguity coupled with classic evasion of the questions you've
    been asked, Deco.

    15477> Teh Way of Teh Ooompah Loompah:

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    15477> * lie
    15477> * deny
    15477> * IKYABWAI
    15477> * grammar/typo pounce
    15477> * 'tard lame
    15477> * "you did it too"
    15477> * snip-n-run
    15477> * answer questions with questions
    15477> * strawmen/red herrings

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    ah writes:

    3158> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3158> The first word that came to mind was 'pimentão'.

    3159> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    3159> Oh dear.

    3159> Does this mean we're now going steady?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Aratzio writes:

    256> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    256> Get the ring first.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Adam H. Kerman writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

    1> Why did I read this as, "Suffer My Breath"?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Kerman?

  7. Re: digest, volume 2454696

    wrote:

    >Classic ambiguity coupled with classic evasion of the questions you've
    >been asked, Deco.

    Oh the irony.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  8. Re: digest, volume 2454696

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 536 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Hello, Tholen.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  9. Re: digest, volume 2454697

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15478> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15478> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15478> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15478> Oh the irony.

    I'm well aware of your continuing ironic responses, Deco. No need to
    tell me about them.

    15479> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15479> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15479> Hello, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15479> Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    15479> * lie
    15479> * deny
    15479> * IKYABWAI
    15479> * grammar/typo pounce
    15479> * 'tard lame
    15479> * "you did it too"
    15479> * snip-n-run
    15479> * answer questions with questions
    15479> * strawmen/red herrings

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    ah writes:

    3160> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    3160> Only if it's one of those binding puppies!

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1297> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1297> This was not the case in my case, just in case you hough it may
    be the case.

    1297> A mistake is evidence that someone has tried to do something.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Craig Oldfield writes:

    1> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    1> "Pulls up a chair" indeed!. Next you will be inviting people to
    come and
    1> have a cup of tea and a biccie. There is no place for such rubbish
    in d.l.
    1> This is a robust group. You belong in an old folks' group like the
    silver
    1> surfers etc.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Oldfield?

  10. Re: digest, volume 2454697

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >I'm well aware of your continuing ironic responses, Deco. No need to
    >tell me about them.

    Oh the irony [onyourparttholen].

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  11. Re: digest, volume 2454697

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 2 538 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Hola, Tholen.

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  12. Re: digest, volume 2454698

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15480> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15480> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15480> Oh the irony [onyourparttholen].

    Also suffering from typing problems, Deco?

    15481> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy

    15481> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15481> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15481> Hola, Tholen.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    15481> Teh Way of Teh Tholen|nelohT:

    Who is "Tholen|nelohT", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup using
    that alias.

    15481> * lie
    15481> * deny
    15481> * IKYABWAI
    15481> * grammar/typo pounce
    15481> * 'tard lame
    15481> * "you did it too"
    15481> * snip-n-run
    15481> * answer questions with questions
    15481> * strawmen/red herrings

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1298> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,talk.us.rhode-
    island,demon.local

    1298> It indicated I was watching the imminent fight.

    1298> That's not for you to decide.

    1298> Write that in English.

    1298> Only old people use chairs?

    1298> How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the
    pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that
    dangerous beak!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

  13. Re: digest, volume 2454700

    ah writes:

    3161> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3161> I've never houghed in my life.

    3161> btw, why do you carry a case in a case?

    3162> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3162> Hmm . . . was it smoothe, or textured?

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Aratzio writes:

    257> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    257> My Case came with a case. It is a very nice case for holding my
    Case.
    257> There was even a stone in the case for my Case.

    258> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    258> The Case, the case or the stone?

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

  14. Re: digest, volume 2454700

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    > "Take this to email."
    > --ah

    Classic hypocrisy.

    >Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    >there, really.

    No lits, Tholen? What gives?

    --
    Teh Way of Teh Oompah Loompah:

    * lie
    * deny
    * IKYABWAI
    * grammar/typo pounce
    * 'tard lame
    * "you did it too"
    * snip-n-run
    * answer questions with questions
    * strawmen/red herrings

  15. Re: digest, volume 2454701

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >What does your question have to do with OS/2, Deco?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    >Who is "Teh Oompah Loompah", Deco? There is nobody in this newsgroup
    >using that alias.

    Interesting that you care, Tholen. And what does your question have to
    do with OS/2, Tholen?

    --
    This space to let.

  16. Re: digest, volume 2454701

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 1 541 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Nice lits, Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  17. Re: digest, volume 2454702

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15483> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15483> Message-ID: <230820080815210707%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15483> X-No-Archive: Yes

    Afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,
    inconsistent,
    and hypocritical behavior, Deco?

    15483> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15483> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15483> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?

    15483> Interesting that you care, Tholen.

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really. Classic evasion.

    15483> And what does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?

    15484> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15484> Message-ID: <230820080818342300%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15484> X-No-Archive: Yes

    15484> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15484> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15484> Nice lits, Tholen.

    Classic ambiguity.

    15485> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15485> Message-ID: <230820080816314880%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15485> X-No-Archive: Yes

    15485> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15485> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15485> What does that have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?

    15485> This space to let.

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1300> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1300> Agreed.

    1300> A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tyres or testicles, you're
    going to have trouble with it.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Juan Tootreego writes:

    3> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3> I'll agree to move to metric when we measure *time* in decimals.
    3> E.g. 10 hours in a day, 100 minutes in an hour, 100 seconds in a
    3> minute.

    3> And let's not talk about the calendar...

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Tootreego?

  18. Re: digest, volume 2454702

    <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    >Still suffering from reading comprehension problems, Deco?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    --
    This space to let.

  19. Re: digest, volume 2454702

    wrote:

    >alias # today total year 5 year 4 year 3 year 2
    >year 1
    >-------------- ------- ----- ------ ------ ------ ------
    >------
    >deco 3 544 3989 4393 3722
    >2268 0

    Good litsing, Tholen.

    --
    This space to let.

  20. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454703

    --
    Art Deco writes:

    15486> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15486> Message-ID: <230820081517370876%erfc-1024@usa.net>
    15486> X-No-Archive: Yes

    Still afraid of having Google archive the evidence for your kooky,

    15486> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15486> What does your question have to do with OS/2, Tholen?

    I see that you didn't answer the question, Deco. No surprise there,
    really. Classic evasion.

    15487> Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    15487> Message-ID: <230820081518374530%erfc-1024@usa.net>

    15487> <"tholen@antispam.ham"> <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    <"tholen@antispam.ham">
    15487> wrote:

    Still suffering from attribution problems, Deco?

    15487> Good litsing, Tholen.

    Classic ambiguity.

    15487> This space to let.

    "Archie Leach wrote:
[...]

    ah writes:

    3165> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3165> Your Mother dropped you on your head when you were an infant,
    no?

    3166> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3166> Which calendar?

    3167> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3167> 6.350293

    3168> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    3168> No crime, there.

    3168> Even Jagger can't stand Jagger.

    "Take this to email."
    --ah

    Hypocritically, you didn't take it to email, ah. No surprise
    there, really.

    ================================================== ==============================

    Aratzio writes:

    263> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    263> Ass over teakettle, yes?

    264> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    264> The only accurate one, mayan.

    265> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    265> Dun like teh beatels eader.

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Aratzio?

    ================================================== ==============================

    Peter Hucker writes:

    1301> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1301> The guygorian one.

    1301> Carpe Foxum: Seize the Babe.

    1302> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    1302> It couldn't be done without changing the length of a second,
    which would **** up all scientific calculations.

    1302> A young blonde girl goes to the doctor for a physical. The
    doctor puts his stethoscope up to the girl's chest and says, "Big
    breaths."
    1302> The girl replies, "Yeth and I'm not even thixteen."

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Hucker?

    Snarky writes:

    245> Newsgroups:
    alt.rhode_island,news.groups,comp.os.os2.advocacy, alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.food

    245> Someone worked out a decimal system for measuring time, I think,
    in some
    245> sf series, though I don't know how detailed it was offhand.

    245> Hail Eris!

    What does that have to do with OS/2, Snarky?