OS/2 products available - San Jose area - OS2

This is a discussion on OS/2 products available - San Jose area - OS2 ; Anyone want to pick them up? Else they go in recycle/garbage. SAA Personal Application system/2 v.2 .... Buiness Planning/2 v.2 .... Project Management/2 v.2.02 Aldus Pagemaker v3.01 for OS/2 Display Write 5/2 Word Perfect for OS/2 Lotus Lotus/G and many ...

  1. OS/2 products available - San Jose area

    Anyone want to pick them up? Else they go in recycle/garbage.

    SAA Personal Application system/2 v.2
    .... Buiness Planning/2 v.2
    .... Project Management/2 v.2.02
    Aldus Pagemaker v3.01 for OS/2
    Display Write 5/2
    Word Perfect for OS/2
    Lotus
    Lotus/G

    and many more.

    My shipping them is not an option; if you can't pick them up you'll
    need to find either a friend here or a shipping service.

    Please reply to rweaver@ix.netcom.com (the change to gmail is not
    complete)

    ---

  2. Re: OS/2 products available - San Jose area

    On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 04:08:10 UTC, dicksbooks@gmail.com wrote:

    > Anyone want to pick them up? Else they go in recycle/garbage.
    >
    > SAA Personal Application system/2 v.2
    > ... Buiness Planning/2 v.2
    > ... Project Management/2 v.2.02
    > Aldus Pagemaker v3.01 for OS/2
    > Display Write 5/2
    > Word Perfect for OS/2
    > Lotus
    > Lotus/G
    >
    > and many more.
    >
    > My shipping them is not an option; if you can't pick them up you'll
    > need to find either a friend here or a shipping service.
    >
    > Please reply to rweaver@ix.netcom.com (the change to gmail is not
    > complete)
    >
    > ---

    Warpstock 2008 starts in Santa Cruz on the 15th of this month. You
    might not want to trash them until then. Better yet, donate them to
    Warpstock for give away.

    www.warpstock.org

    --
    Chuck McKinnis