German for Xworkplace 1.0.8 - OS2

This is a discussion on German for Xworkplace 1.0.8 - OS2 ; Hello, where can I find a correct german language file for Xworkplace 1.0.8 ? The one at the ftp.netlabs.org identifies itself as 1.0.7. Hendrik...

  1. German for Xworkplace 1.0.8

    Hello,

    where can I find a correct german language file for Xworkplace 1.0.8 ?
    The one at the ftp.netlabs.org identifies itself as 1.0.7.

    Hendrik

  2. Re: German for Xworkplace 1.0.8

    It is 1.08.

    Christian must have forgot to update the numbers in the wis script.

    David

    Hendrik Schmieder wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > where can I find a correct german language file for Xworkplace 1.0.8 ?
    > The one at the ftp.netlabs.org identifies itself as 1.0.7.
    >

    > Hendrik

  3. Re: German for Xworkplace 1.0.8

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 16:21:43 UTC, Hendrik Schmieder
    wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > where can I find a correct german language file for Xworkplace 1.0.8 ?
    > The one at the ftp.netlabs.org identifies itself as 1.0.7.

    That was a bug, the rest of the package was OK. Anyway, I've uploaded an
    updated version. Please see the incoming directory of ftp.netlabs.org.
    In case Adrian has already moved it to the correct location, see
    /pub/xworkplace/nls.
    --
    "I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden

  4. Re: German for Xworkplace 1.0.8

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:29:22 UTC in comp.os.os2.misc, "Christian Hennecke"
    wrote:

    Sorry to hijack a newsgroup thread but...

    : host
    mi.ruhr-uni-bochum.de[134.147.64.33] said: 550 The addressed user has
    currently no access to his/her mailbox.:
    christian.hennecke@ruhr-uni-bochum.de (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

    It's been doing this for at least a couple of weeks.

    --
    Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK
    Trevor dot Hemsley at ntlworld dot com

+ Reply to Thread