Hello,

I need to have InJoy open a PPP connection across a null modem serial
line to get around an Ethernet driver problem for the time being. My
old Redhat linux machine that was kept as a backup for using pppd
had a hard drive crash. Sadly I'm trying to figure out the Microsoft
equivalents of such technology.

I finally found and supposedly set up RAS on W2K3. I can't tell if
there is any traffic on the Windows system. Injoy has been sending
traffic but not connecting to anything on the Windows side. It just
times out and eventually stops retrying.

Could someone that has made OS/2 talk to Windows over PPP
lend me a hand?

Thank you,

David