eCSWare.org - Software for eComStation - OS2

This is a discussion on eCSWare.org - Software for eComStation - OS2 ; Hello eComStation World! I would like to let you all know that today I have launched a new eComStation software website known as eCSWare.org. This site is a place where members will be able to upload and download eCS related ...

  1. eCSWare.org - Software for eComStation

    Hello eComStation World!

    I would like to let you all know that today I have launched a new
    eComStation software website known as eCSWare.org. This site is a
    place where members will be able to upload and download eCS related
    software. There are many categories ranging from system and developer
    tools to themes and icon sets.

    The site is brand new and is seeking new members and contributers.
    There have already been some files uploaded but I am sure there are a
    great many useful pieces of software that need a place to live.
    Currently the site is set to allow a max upload of 100 megabytes but
    if you want to host something bigger contact me and I we can arrange
    to host the file.

    My hopes for this site are to create a service that is complimentary
    to other eCS related services and websites already in existance and to
    work with these resources to create a better overall eComStation
    community. See you there!

    Dennis d'Entremont (a.k.a TheNerd)
    http://www.ecsware.org

  2. Re: eCSWare.org - Software for eComStation

    On 25 Lug, 01:06, TheNerd wrote:
    > Hello eComStation World!
    >
    > I would like to let you all know that today I have launched a new
    > eComStation software website known as eCSWare.org. This site is a
    > place where members will be able to upload and download eCS related
    > software. There are many categories ranging from system and developer
    > tools to themes and icon sets.
    >
    > The site is brand new and is seeking new members and contributers.
    > There have already been some files uploaded but I am sure there are a
    > great many useful pieces of software that need a place to live.
    > Currently the site is set to allow a max upload of 100 megabytes but
    > if you want to host something bigger contact me and I we can arrange
    > to host the file.

    Hi Dennis!

    First of all, thanks for this info.

    I would like to suggest you not to create a "clone" of Hobbes, our
    biggest OS/2 and eCS repository.

    A good choice would be to carefully select programs and packages from
    the various sources, to give them more visibility. Hobbes doesn't do
    things like this (except for its search engine).

    Mentore

+ Reply to Thread