So far warpevents.eu has mostly been working in the background with
current and past Warpstock Europe event teams to create an
infrastructure for them to work with in terms of information,
communication, and running the event web sites. Now that this base has
been established, we are turning towards the public-you.

The warpevents.eu web site is intended to become the one-stop point for
all kinds of information about events related to OS/2 and eComStation.
That includes a future events calendar, an archive for past events
including presentation downloads, and information for potential
organisers and event teams.

While we are working on the technical infrastructure, we need your help
to fill it with life. Tell us about events, send us presentations, share
your experience in running events, discuss matters in the forum, or
support us with a donation.

Interested? Got ideas? Then learn more at:

http://www.warpevents.eu