PCI-e display adapter - OS2

This is a discussion on PCI-e display adapter - OS2 ; Have you seen Warp running with a PCI-e display adapter?...

  1. PCI-e display adapter

    Have you seen Warp running with a PCI-e display adapter?

  2. Re: PCI-e display adapter

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:19:48 UTC in comp.os.os2.misc, johnsuth@nospam.com.au
    wrote:

    > Have you seen Warp running with a PCI-e display adapter?

    Yes, I have an ATI X300SE running at 1600x1200 with SNAP 3.1.8.

    --
    Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK
    Trevor dot Hemsley at ntlworld dot com

  3. Re: PCI-e display adapter

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:24:39 UTC, "Trevor Hemsley"
    wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:19:48 UTC in comp.os.os2.misc, johnsuth@nospam.com.au
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Have you seen Warp running with a PCI-e display adapter?

    > Yes, I have an ATI X300SE running at 1600x1200 with SNAP 3.1.8.

    Worked with an ATI x550 SE at 1024x768. SNAP 3.1.8, blazingly *fast*
    and great graphics. Too bad now I broke it, don't even know how (maybe
    OpenSUSE Install did something strange?), because now I'm stuck with
    the onboard nVidia GeForce 6150 on Panorama VESA and have some strange
    issues with my mouse :-(

    Mentore

  4. Re: PCI-e display adapter

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:19:48 UTC, johnsuth@nospam.com.au wrote:

    > Have you seen Warp running with a PCI-e display adapter?

    Yes, I am looking at one right now. It is an ATI x300 chipset, on a
    cheap card from Taiwan. It works fine with SNAP 3.1.8 (comes with
    later versions of eCS), or with Panorama.

    --
    From the eComStation 2.0 RC2 of Doug Bissett
    dougb007 at telus dot net