FM/2 3.11 released - OS2

This is a discussion on FM/2 3.11 released - OS2 ; I have just uploaded FM/2 3.11 to ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/fm2 (moving to ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/fm2 ) and to hobbes http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-bro...ming&sort=date moving to http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-bro...2/util/browser FM/2 3.11 adds the option of having delete move the objects to the Xworkplace trashcan. Undelete will open the trashcan so ...

  1. FM/2 3.11 released

    I have just uploaded FM/2 3.11 to ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/fm2
    (moving to
    ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/fm2) and to hobbes
    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-bro...ming&sort=date
    moving to
    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-bro...2/util/browser

    FM/2 3.11 adds the option of having delete move the objects to the
    Xworkplace
    trashcan. Undelete will open the trashcan so you can restore deleted
    files. The only
    short coming is you will need to rescan in order to see the restored
    file. We also added
    a reserved state which allows you to return FM/2 to the state it was in
    on start up (the
    shut down state). We have improved the filtering of file names that
    contain multiple
    periods and fixed FM/2's failure to always follow the details settings
    from the setup
    notebook. The primary task achieved for this release was the addition of
    fortify support
    which allowed us to fix a handful of memory usage related bugs. We fixed
    a few other
    minor issues see the history for more details.

    Gregg

  2. Re: FM/2 3.11 released

    On 10 Lug, 02:53, Gregg Young wrote:
    > I have just uploaded FM/2 3.11 toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/fm2
    > (moving toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/fm2) and to hobbeshttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?dir=/pub/incoming&sort=date
    > moving tohttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?sh=1&dir=//pub/os2/util/browser

    Nice job, Gregg! It's good to see such a beautiful piece of work going
    on.

    I use FM/2 every day with growing satisfaction, and find its
    integration with OS/2 very good.

    Mentore

  3. Re: FM/2 3.11 released

    mentoruccio wrote:
    > On 10 Lug, 02:53, Gregg Young wrote:
    >> I have just uploaded FM/2 3.11 toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/fm2
    >> (moving toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/fm2) and to hobbeshttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?dir=/pub/incoming&sort=date
    >> moving tohttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?sh=1&dir=//pub/os2/util/browser

    > Nice job, Gregg! It's good to see such a beautiful piece of work going
    > on.
    >
    > I use FM/2 every day with growing satisfaction, and find its
    > integration with OS/2 very good.

    Thanks it is good to know people are still using it.

    Gregg

  4. Re: FM/2 3.11 released

    On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 01:37:12 UTC, Gregg Young wrote:

    > mentoruccio wrote:
    > > On 10 Lug, 02:53, Gregg Young wrote:
    > >> I have just uploaded FM/2 3.11 toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/incoming/fm2
    > >> (moving toftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/fm2) and to hobbeshttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?dir=/pub/incoming&sort=date
    > >> moving tohttp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/cgi-bin/h-browse?sh=1&dir=//pub/os2/util/browser

    > > Nice job, Gregg! It's good to see such a beautiful piece of work going
    > > on.
    > >
    > > I use FM/2 every day with growing satisfaction, and find its
    > > integration with OS/2 very good.

    > Thanks it is good to know people are still using it.
    >
    > Gregg

    Another FM/2 daily user checking in. muchas gracias, muchacho.

+ Reply to Thread