Re: Oh dear - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Oh dear - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Woodes Rogers wrote: >> "Dr Quite" wrote in message >> news:48739d0c$0$78077$bed64819@news.gradwell.net.. . >>> >>> "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young" wrote >>> in message news:yUKck.3011$7%6.2185@edtnps82... >>>> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 03:53:59 -0400, ah fixed me with ...

  1. Re: Oh dear

    ah wrote:
    >Woodes Rogers wrote:
    >> "Dr Quite" wrote in message
    >> news:48739d0c$0$78077$bed64819@news.gradwell.net.. .
    >>>
    >>> "The Black Goat With A Thousand Young" wrote
    >>> in message news:yUKck.3011$7%6.2185@edtnps82...

    >>> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >No, *this* is your final warning.

    No, *this* is your final warning.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  2. Re: Oh dear

    On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Woodes Rogers wrote:
    >>> "Dr Quite" wrote...

    >>> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >>No, *this* is your final warning.

    > No, *this* is your final warning.

    No, *this* is your final warning.

    Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
    Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
    Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
    Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
    Parrot & Zombie #2; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    "Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
    "If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
    bloody, bloody, blub..."
    "For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
    air conditioning"

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    "Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping
    the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W.
    Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

    Things We(TINW) Didn't Need To Know About Icebreaker, #5:
    "I expose myself all the time" Message-ID:
    <_S_9k.117$kw3.53@newsfe06.lga>

    "Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
    again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
    counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
    it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
    character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
    MID: <45E22F00.5070103@yahoo.com>

    "I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
    all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
    alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
    from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
    for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
    means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
    sandbox alone now, in MID: <45e330a8$0$16404$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>

    "Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

    >> Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

    > Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
    > argument.

    "You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
    gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
    things. MID:

    At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

    "You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
    something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
    your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
    how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
    amusing when I fling it back at ya.

    "Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
    gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

    "Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
    wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
    think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
    snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

    "Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
    abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
    PorchMonkey4Life has gone on to re-define red as yellow, black as white,
    and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:

    "And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
    wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
    private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
    she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:

    The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
    have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
    He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

    Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
    "You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
    only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
    cop posing as an underage person online?
    I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
    Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
    awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
    public.
    They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
    underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
    males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
    themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
    not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
    Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
    about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
    where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
    towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
    meet the person, etc.
    Lost control, didn't you?
    Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
    of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
    they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
    gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
    are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
    almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

    To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er

  3. Re: Oh dear

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 14:28:25 -1200, Kadaitcha Man sat in thee Comfee

    Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

> [...]

    not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
    Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
    about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
    where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
    towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
    meet the person, etc.
    Lost control, didn't you?
    Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
    of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
    they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
    gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
    are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
    almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

  4. Re: Oh dear

    Kadaitcha Man wrote:
    > Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition, ye manky weak slave, the
    > common people swarm like summer flies, ye modulated:
    >
    >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    >> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

    >>> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > You complete cunt, Snarky. I now have more cascade subject headers in my
    > killfile from this week alone than all the ****ing lamers I've filtered in
    > the last two years.

    HE MAN YEW BROKE TEH KASKAID!!4!
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Oh dear

    Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    > On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    > and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > No, *this* is your final warning.

    No, *this* is your final warning.
    --
    ah

  6. Re: Oh dear

    "Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
    > Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition, ye manky weak slave, the
    > common people swarm like summer flies, ye modulated:
    >
    >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    >> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

    >>> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > You complete cunt,

    Don't swear.

    This is your final warning.

  7. Re: Oh dear

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:4875d691$0$11757$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    >> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

    >>> No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > No, *this* is your final warning.

    No, *this* is your final warning.

  8. Re: Oh dear

    On Jul 10, 4:48 am, "Dr Quite" wrote:
    > "ah" wrote in message
    >
    > news:4875d691$0$11757$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >

    > > Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition wrote:
    > >> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 21:22:08 -0600, Art Deco sat in thee Comfee Chaire,
    > >> and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:

    > >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > > No, *this* is your final warning.

    > No, *this* is your final warning.

    Is that your /final/ warning.

  9. Re: Oh dear

    "Amanda Reid" wrote in message
    > On Jul 10, 4:48 am, "Dr Quite" wrote:
    >> "ah" wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:4875d691$0$11757$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >> > No, *this* is your final warning.

    >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > Is that your /final/ warning.

    No, it's my last warning.

  10. Re: Oh dear

    In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Dr Quite spake thusly...

    > "Amanda Reid" wrote in message
    > > On Jul 10, 4:48 am, "Dr Quite" wrote:
    > >> "ah" wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> news:4875d691$0$11757$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    > >> No, *this* is your final warning.

    > > Is that your /final/ warning.
    > >

    > No, it's my last warning.

    I'm warning all you twats!

    --
    Sincerely,

    Ensign Lord Admiral Robert Thomas Alouisious Chatterton -
    - The African Explorer and Protector of the Morals of the Realm
    WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
    Man is certainly stark mad. He can=3Ft make a flea
    ~ but makes gods by the dozen. ~ Montaigne, 1588
    VISIT DR. CHUNG'S CAT HOUSE FOR LUNCH: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

  11. Re: Oh dear

    *tick*
    --
    ah

  12. Re: Oh dear

    In alt.flame.jesus.christ, ah spake thusly...

    *tock*

    --
    Sincerely,

    Ensign Lord Admiral Robert Thomas Alouisious Chatterton -
    - The African Explorer and Protector of the Morals of the Realm
    WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/
    Man is certainly stark mad. He can=3Ft make a flea
    ~ but makes gods by the dozen. ~ Montaigne, 1588
    VISIT DR. CHUNG'S CAT HOUSE FOR LUNCH: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

  13. Re: Oh dear

    Ensign Lord Admiral Robert Thomas Alouisious Chatterton wrote:
    > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, ah spake thusly...
    >
    >> Ensign Lord Admiral Robert Thomas Alouisious Chatterton wrote:
    >> > In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Dr Quite spake thusly...

    >> > I'm warning all you twats!

    >> *tick*

    > *tock*

    The clock continues to tick.