Re: This is a strange group - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: This is a strange group - OS2 ; Phineas Bunce wrote: >"ah" wrote in message >news:487323a4$0$92711$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com... >> Phineas Bunce wrote: >>> "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message >>> news:f4f4d321-efc6-4d96-9c7a-ad970e24a8bf@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >>> On 7 Jul, 08:21, ah wrote: >>>> Tony wrote: >>>> > Chuck drives a 1972 Ford Pinto ...

  1. Re: This is a strange group

    Phineas Bunce wrote:
    >"ah" wrote in message
    >news:487323a4$0$92711$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    >> Phineas Bunce wrote:
    >>> "Paul {Hamilton Rooney}" wrote in message

    >>> Thanks, Tone.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  2. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote:
    > Phineas Bunce wrote:
    >>"ah" wrote in message
    >>news:487323a4$0$92711$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >>Thanks, Tone.

    > Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    ah

  3. Re: This is a strange group

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> Phineas Bunce wrote:
    >>>"ah" wrote in message
    >>>news:487323a4$0$92711$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...

    >>>Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >>Thanks, Tone.

    > Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    ah

  5. Re: This is a strange group

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >with

    >erupting

    >in

    >>>Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  6. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>with

    >>erupting

    >>in

    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >>Thanks, Tone.

    > Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    ah

  7. Re: This is a strange group

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >Chuckcar

    >>>with
    >>>erupting
    >>>in

    >>>Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>Chuckcar

    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >>Thanks, Tone.

    > Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    ah

  9. Re: This is a strange group

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Chuckcar

    >alt.free.newsservers

    >substance?

    >do

    >avocado

    >of

    >>>Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>alt.free.newsservers

    >>substance?

    >>do

    >>avocado

    >>of

    >>> Thanks, Tone.

    >>Thanks, Tone.

    > Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    ah

  11. Re: This is a strange group

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >down

    >newsgroups

    >>>alt.free.newsservers

    >thy

    >>>substance?

    >>>do

    >Hook,

    >24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >accompanied

    >by
    >>>avocado

    >boil
    >>>of

    >>>Thanks, Tone.

    >> Thanks, Tone.

    >Thanks, Tone.

    Thanks, Tone.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: This is a strange group

    Art Deco wrote: