Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Art Deco wrote: >> ah wrote: >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> nightbat wrote: >>>> >>>>>nightbat wrote >>>>> >>>>> Never have so brilliant Science few effected and helped >>>>>so common many for the positive, the profound Earth Science Team >>>>>Officers. ...

  1. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  2. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.
    --
    ah

  3. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  6. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.
    --
    ah

  7. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.
    --
    ah

  9. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.
    --
    ah

  11. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    Ko0k.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: Super Advanced Officer Greysky's Doomsday Prediction May Be Coming True

    K0ok.
    --
    ah

+ Reply to Thread