I want to run GalCiv from my hard drive, and it requires that certain
files be in the root directory. I don't want to carve out a separate
partition or logical drive for it, and would prefer mounting a directory
on an unused drive letter. Is TVFS still the preferred way for doing that,
and, if so, is the version on Hobbes the most recent one?

reply to spamtrap@library.lspace.org