Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler wrote:

>Here follows the one true ballot for the June 2008 Usenet Kook
>Awards. Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
>burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper or filler for
>Fluffy's litter box at the Vote Wrangler's discretion if:
>
>* you are a notorious net.kook
>* you attempt to vote twice
>* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
>* you vote for or against yourself
>* you vote in a thread other than this one
>* you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
>* you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
>* you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
>* you have officially been declared non-existent
>* you are under the protection of a Formosa ruling
>
>Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
>until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) EST on July 9th to cast your votes.
>Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*.
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>BOBO AWARD
> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
>
> Scott "Wereo" Lifshine

[X] YES
> NO
> Abstain
>
>KOOK OF THE MONTH
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>
> Alan Connor posting as "Tom Newton,"
> Anthony X AKA "Sir Tony Baloney"

[X] Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> None of the above
> Abstain
>
>CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
>
> Maxwell

[X] Patriot Games
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>COWARD OF THE MONTH
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)

[X] Is Ken Darian
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Raymond Karczewski
> None of the above
> Abstain
>
>LOONEY MAROON AWARD
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] Brad Guth
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>GOLDEN KILLFILE
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] gregvk
> The Mark Morgan Fan Club of rec.radio.amateur.policy
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>JOSEPH BARTLO MEMORIAL PATHETIC ANAL PINEAPPLE AWARD
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
>
> Abbedd of rec.music.classical.recordings

[X] gregvk
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>PALMJOB PADDLE
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>
> dvus
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie

[X] Raymond Karczewski
> None of the above
> Abstain
>
>TONY SIDAWAY DRAMA QUEEN AWARD
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>
> Babaloonie
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie

[X] Raymond Karczewski
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>VICTOR VON FRANKENSTEIN WEIRD SCIENCE AWARD
> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
>
> "Photon Degradation" by Double-A

[X] YES
> NO
> Abstain
>
>DOUGLAS GRANT MEDAL FOR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
>
> "Confederate Flag revisionism" by John Wentzky

[X] "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" by Bloxy/Nukleus
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>GEORGE PICKETT MEMORIAL TROPHY
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)
>
> Alan Connor posting as "Tom Newton"

[X] Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>SPECIAL OPS CODY MEMORIAL PURPLE HEART
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] Dr. Andrew B. Chung
> The RAMD Asswipe Brigade
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>TAR & FEATHERS
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] Ed Conrad
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>BUSTED URINAL AWARD
> (Vote for one, none of the above, or abstain)
>
> Abbedd of rec.music.classical.recordings
> gregvk
> Is Ken Darien

[X] Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> None of the above
> Abstain

Four tough choices, but Lamie has been stinking it longer.

>UNABOMBER SURPRISE
> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
>
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie

[X] YES
> NO
> Abstain
>
>BOLO BULLIS FOAM DUCK
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] Bobbi Sanchez AKA Lady Veteran
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>BALSA GAVEL
> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
>
> Scott "Wereo" Lifshine

[X] YES
> NO
> Abstain
>
>BARBARA WOODHOUSE MEMORIAL DOG-WHISTLE AWARD
> (Vote for one, neither of the above, or abstain)

[X] Jamie "Lamie" Baillie, trained by Gary Burnore.
> Maxwell, trained by Bertie the Bunyip
> Neither of the above
> Abstain
>
>PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER
> (Vote YES, NO, or abstain)
>
> "We need a new FNVW" by Pope Snarky, Pinku-Sensei, and Art Deco
>
> YES
> NO

[X] Abstain

>OFFICE OF DARTH BAWL
> (Vote for one or abstain)
>
> Bobbi Sanchez AKA Lady Veteran

[X] Brad Guth
> Jamie "Lamie" Baillie Abstain
> Abstain
>
>OFFICE OF VILLAGE IDIOT
> (Vote for one or abstain)
>
> Charles Lysaght

[X] Jamie "Lamie" Baillie
> Abstain
>
>KOOKI INFORMATION MINISTER
> (Vote for one or abstain)

[X] Alexa Cameron
> John Wentzky
> Abstain
>
>MINISTRY OF CIRCLE JERKS
> (Vote for one or abstain)

[X] Big-8 Management Board
> Nazicowards of soc.culture.israel
> The Gun Nutz of misc.survivalism and talk.politics.guns
> The Mark Morgan Fan Club of rec.radio.amateur.policy
> Abstain

Wow; the cmsg prior to "voting" sealed it for me.

>OFFICE OF ILLUCIDUS MAXIMUS
> (Vote for one or abstain)

[X] Jeff Relf
> John Wentzky
> Abstain

>Fluffy thanks you for your participation. Meow.

Meow. An amazing array of tough choices, nice ballot.

--
"Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
should be your concern, Deco."