eComStation business - OS2

This is a discussion on eComStation business - OS2 ; eComStation is used in various areas of industry and business because it's better than other OSes -- http://ecomstation.ru/solutions We got new information that * eComStation is used in Holland, in the plants which manufacture building materials * It is used ...

  1. eComStation business

    eComStation is used in various areas of industry and business because
    it's better than other OSes -- http://ecomstation.ru/solutions

    We got new information that
    * eComStation is used in Holland, in the plants which manufacture
    building materials
    * It is used by Railroad in nothern Italy
    * eComStation is used in Korea in ATM -- http://checkbox.tistory.com/200
    (use Google to translate the page)

    Please send us more stories of success, inform us if you sell
    solutions based on eComStation.

  2. Re: eComStation business

    In article
    eugenegorbunoff@mail.ru writes:

    > eComStation is used in various areas of industry and business
    > because it's better than other OSes --
    > http://ecomstation.ru/solutions
    >
    > [three industrial users]

    Interesting. It sounds like there are companies still prepared
    to think for themselves.
    --
    Andrew Stephenson

+ Reply to Thread