Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet? - OS2

This is a discussion on Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet? - OS2 ; Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23: http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...oring=d&hl=en& Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet service on June 23: http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/29210 Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim on usenet? Is ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

  1. Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...oring=d&hl=en&

    Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    service on June 23:

    http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/29210

    Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    on usenet? Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15
    years of it? Regardless, he was unable to get the last word. We
    stood up to his antagonism.

  2. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    NB wrote:
    > Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...oring=d&hl=en&
    >
    > Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    > service on June 23:
    >
    > http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/29210
    >
    > Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    > on usenet? Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15
    > years of it? Regardless, he was unable to get the last word. We
    > stood up to his antagonism.

    Non sequitur.

    --
    pete

  3. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    On Jul 2, 7:45*am, pete wrote:
    > NB wrote:
    > > Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    > >http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...n%40antispam.h....

    > > Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    > > service on June 23:

    > >http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/29210

    > > Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    > > on usenet? *Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15
    > > years of it? *Regardless, he was unable to get the last word. *We
    > > stood up to his antagonism.

    > Non sequitur.

    What does this have to do with mimes, Pete?

    Chris McG.

  4. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    NB wrote:

    > Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    > service on June 23:

    What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    > on usenet?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15years of it?

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Regardless, he was unable to get the last word.

    The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.

    > We stood up to his antagonism.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from somone
    who once again trolled USENET.

  5. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    "tholen@antispam.ham" wrote

    Well, at least now he's using an accountable ISP.

    --oTTo--

  6. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Otto Bahn wrote:

    > Well, at least now he's using an accountable ISP.

    Classic erroneous presupposition. I have not changed my ISP.

  7. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Alas, dear friends, Tholen has returned. What is life, that Tholen
    should be in it?

    tholen@antispam.ham is but an alias; his real address is
    tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu according to the information Tholen supplies in
    the header.

  8. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:02:19 -0700, Chris McG. did the cha-cha, and
    >screamed:

    >>> Non sequitur.

    >> What does this have to do with mimes, Pete?

    >They have more to say than Tholen?

    What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  9. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    :nelohT

    >NB wrote:
    >
    >> Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    >What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?
    >
    >> Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    >> service on June 23:

    >What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?
    >
    >> Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    >> on usenet?

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >> Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15years of it?

    >Classic erroneous presupposition.
    >
    >> Regardless, he was unable to get the last word.

    >The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.
    >
    >> We stood up to his antagonism.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. Rather ironic, coming from somone
    >who once again trolled USENET.

    Hi, Tholen!

    From: "tholen@antispam.ham"

    That has to be one of the goofiest From lines I've ever seen.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    :nelohT

    >Otto Bahn wrote:
    >
    >> Well, at least now he's using an accountable ISP.

    >Classic erroneous presupposition. I have not changed my ISP.

    Poor, Tholen, reduced to a lame GooGoo Grouper.

    How appropriate.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  11. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    jmalloy wrote:

    >Alas, dear friends, Tholen has returned. What is life, that Tholen
    >should be in it?
    >
    >tholen@antispam.ham is but an alias; his real address is
    >tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu according to the information Tholen supplies in
    >the header.

    GooGoo Groups requires a real email address -- only someone as goofy as
    Tholen would also put an invalid address in next to an valid one.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
    > wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:02:19 -0700, Chris McG. did the cha-cha, and
    >> screamed:
    >>> What does this have to do with mimes, Pete?

    >> They have more to say than Tholen?

    > What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    Shirley, you can't be serious?

    --
    pete

  13. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    pete wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:02:19 -0700, Chris McG. did the cha-cha, and
    >>> screamed:
    >>> They have more to say than Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    >Shirley, you can't be serious?

    Classic astute observation.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  14. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Art Deco wrote:
    > pete wrote:
    >> Art Deco wrote:
    >>> The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity

    >>> What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    >> Shirley, you can't be serious?

    > Classic astute observation.

    So, now I'm a stute?!!

    --
    pete

  15. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454652

    Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    wall" Joseph Malloy writes:

    393> Newsgroups:
    rec.sport.basketball.college,rec.music.classical,a lt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.religion. kibology

    393> Alas, dear friends,

    Who are allegedly your friends in comp.os.os2.advocacy, Malloy?

    393> Tholen has returned.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    393> What is life, that Tholen should be in it?

    What does your question have to do with OS/2, Malloy?

    393> tholen@antispam.ham is but an alias; his real address is
    393> tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu according to the information Tholen
    supplies in
    393> the header.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    At least this time you didn't stupidly deny having written "Tholeln"
    in a subject line prior to a particular date, Malloy. Of course,
    you're the one who likes to portray himself as someone who doesn't
    know what he's talking about:

    "me: 'Do you have Os/2?'

    them: 'What's ohh-esstu, dude?'

    me: 'Beats me.'"
    --Joe Malloy

    You also like to portray yourself as an astrologer by altering
    subject lines:

    ] Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 16:11:26 -0500
    ] From: jmalloy
    ] Newsgroups: comp.os.os2.advocacy
    ] Subject: Re: Tholen's waste of electrons digest, volume 2454133

    "Especially since the astrologer doesn't realize that electrons
    are re-used."
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer

    "My true motivation is to expose Tholen as a waster of electrons"
    --Joe Malloy, astrologer (2007 Dec 11)

    Still waiting for a response to:

    Q: Who was ignored for the better part of two years but continued to
    harass the person ignoring him, going to the extent of seeking out
    postings made by that person in other newsgroups for purposes of
    exporting that harassment to those other newsgroups?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who is a non-OS/2 user harassing an OS/2 user in an OS/2
    newsgroup?

    A: Malloy.

    Q: Who keeps alleged "terabytes" of alleged "foolishness" for
    reference
    purposes?

    A: "In fact, I've *terabytes* of your foolishness!"
    --Joe Malloy

    Obsession: thy name is Malloy.

    193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    Classic
    inconsistency.

    Also rather hypocritical of you to waste electrons by posting, Malloy.

    I see that you didn't bother to answer several questions, Malloy. No
    surprise there, really.

    "Man sagt: Sie sind ein Misanthrop!"
    --Joe Malloy, plagiarist

    "No wonder he's trying to be a kook like Tholen!"
    --Joe Malloy

    "Meanwhile, we've seen your posts many, many, oh-so-often many
    times
    before, you kook."
    --Joe Malloy

    "It takes a kook to recognize another kook, Tholen."
    --Joe Malloy

    Ergo, Joe Malloy must believe that Joe Malloy is a kook.

    [N.B.: Malloy won't include the above when he pretends to respond
    because he's too embarrassed by them!]

    And another prediction came true.

  16. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454652

    :with the double email nelohT

    >Obsession: thy name is Malloy.
    >
    >193 postings from Deco, and not a peep from Malloy about them.
    >Classic
    >inconsistency.

    Still can't wrap your screed correctly.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  17. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    pete wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> pete wrote:

    >>> Shirley, you can't be serious?

    >> Classic astute observation.

    >So, now I'm a stute?!!

    What will the family say about this?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  18. Re: Malloy digest, volume 2454652

    On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:30:38 -0700 (PDT), "tholen@antispam.ham"
    AKA "Dr Robotnik" painted a red bull's eye on
    his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:

    >Right on cue, "Totally unorganized", "total flake", "totally off the
    >wall"

    So hows that Google account working out for you, Dr
    Robotnik?

    --
    - A (Temporary) Dog |"The right to be heard does not
    Dog of Disinformation | automatically include the right

  19. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    On Jul 2, 5:42*pm, "tho...@antispam.ham"
    wrote:
    > NB wrote:
    > > Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    > What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > > Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    > > service on June 23:

    > What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > > Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    > > on usenet?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15years of it?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > Regardless, he was unable to get the last word.

    > The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that he
    always tries to get the last word.

    > > We stood up to his antagonism.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition. *

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >Rather ironic, coming from somone
    > who once again trolled USENET.

    Classic erroneous presupposition from Tholen.

  20. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    ? "NB" ?????? ??? ??????
    wrote:
    > NB wrote:
    > > Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    > What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > > Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    > > service on June 23:

    > What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > > Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    > > on usenet?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15years of it?

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > > Regardless, he was unable to get the last word.

    > The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that he
    always tries to get the last word.

    > > We stood up to his antagonism.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >Rather ironic, coming from somone
    > who once again trolled USENET.

    Classic erroneous presupposition from Tholen.
    Note:No response

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast