Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet? - OS2

This is a discussion on Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet? - OS2 ; NB wrote: >>> Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23: >> What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout? > Classic confusion from Tholen. Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. I see that ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    NB wrote:

    >>> Notice that Tholen's last post to usenet was on June 23:

    >> What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > Classic confusion from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. I see that
    you didn't answer the question, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Also note that Tholen's ISP, Road Runner, stopped offering usenet
    >>> service on June 23:

    >> What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > Classic confusion from Tholen.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. I see that
    you didn't answer the question, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Has Tholen finally made his last unsubstantiated and erroneous claim
    >>> on usenet?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet after about 15years of it?

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Regardless, he was unable to get the last word.

    >> The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that he
    > always tries to get the last word.

    Classic erroneous presupposition.

    >>> We stood up to his antagonism.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >> Rather ironic, coming from somone
    >> who once again trolled USENET.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition from Tholen.

    Hardly, nobuyout; you are, after all, the one who started the thread,
    which is off-topic for all of the five newsgroups to which you cross-
    posted it.

  2. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    On Jul 9, 3:28*pm, "tho...@antispam.ham"
    wrote:
    > >> What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > > Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >*I see that
    > you didn't answer the question, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    What you allegedly see is irrelevant, Tholen.

    > >> What does that have to do with classical music, nobuyout?

    > > Classic confusion from Tholen.

    > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. *

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > I see that
    > you didn't answer the question, nobuyout. *No surprise there, really.

    What you allegedly see is irrelevant, Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> The last word is irrelevant, nobuyout.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that he
    > > always tries to get the last word.

    > Classic erroneous presupposition.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Classic erroneous presupposition.

    > > Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > >> Rather ironic, coming from somone
    > >> who once again trolled USENET.

    > > Classic erroneous presupposition from Tholen.

    > Hardly, nobuyout;

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    > you are, after all, the one who started the thread,
    > which is off-topic for all of the five newsgroups to which you cross-
    > posted it.

    Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that my
    thread is on-topic for at least one of the five newsgroups. In
    addition, posting an off-topic message is not necessarily trolling,
    Tholen.

  3. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    Pope Snarky Goodfella of the undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK,
    DSOCPL, EOTHIDIAUTP, GGGHD, HCNB, MU, BCB, CPFWJ, CPFG, MWFA, CEM
    wrote:

    >Hail Eris! On Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:28:03 -0700, Classic "oar pin"
    >Tholenator "'tholen@antispam.ham' ", aka "Dr. David
    >J. Tholen", aka "Wee Davie Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik", tholed:

    >>> Classic confusion from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. I see that you
    >> didn't answer the question, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic confusion from Tholen.

    >> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout. I see that you
    >> didn't answer the question, nobuyout. No surprise there, really.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen, given that he
    >>> always tries to get the last word.

    >> Classic erroneous presupposiClassic "oar pin"

    >Tholenator "'tholen@antispam.ham' ", aka "Dr. David
    >J. Tholen", aka "Wee Davie Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik"tion.

    >>> Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Tholen.

    >> Another unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from nobuyout.

    >>> Classic erroneous presupposition from Tholen.

    >> Hardly, nobuyout; you are, after all, the one who started the thread,
    >> which is off-topic for all of the five newsgroups to which you cross-
    >> posted it.

    >Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim from Classic "oar pin"
    >Tholenator "'tholen@antispam.ham' ", aka "Dr. David
    >J. Tholen", aka "Wee Davie Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik", as he, Classic "oar
    >pin"
    >Tholenator "'tholen@antispam.ham' ", aka "Dr. David
    >J. Tholen", aka "Wee Davie Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik", is on-topic in
    >alt.usenet.kooks and (IINVMM -- CMIIW, kibologists) alt.religion.kibology,
    >and is one of the primary k00ks of the other three groups; thus, poking
    >him where he, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator "'tholen@antispam.ham'
    >", aka "Dr. David J. Tholen", aka "Wee Davie
    >Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik", posts is necessary for the purpose
    >of engendering replies, as he well knows, (he cannot claim low
    >intelligence as an out), since he, Classic "oar pin" Tholenator
    >"'tholen@antispam.ham' ", aka "Dr. David J.
    >Tholen", aka "Wee Davie Tholen", aka "Dr. Robotnik", is a willing
    >participant in his own trolling by the kookologists of AUK.

    Tholen will lie and deny the plain truth as he always does.

    --
    The famous .sig file quote that Wee Davie Tholen whines about at every
    opportunity:

    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    How ironic.
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    "Art Deco" wrote

    >>> What does this have to do with mimes, Pete?

    >>They have more to say than Tholen?

    > What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    I would think absurdity has everything to do with Kibology.

    --oTTo--

  6. Re: Is Tholen finally done trolling usenet?

    "Otto Bahn" wrote in message
    > "Art Deco" wrote

    >>>They have more to say than Tholen?

    >> What does your question have to do with Kibology, Absurdity?

    > I would think absurdity has everything to do with Kibology.
    >
    > --oTTo--

    Orkin is looking for you.

    HJ

+ Reply to Thread