Gendatam Suite OS/2 version withdrawn - OS2

This is a discussion on Gendatam Suite OS/2 version withdrawn - OS2 ; Just a note that I was working on Gendatam Suite on a dual OS/2 - Windows basis. The only difference was in the build process as the code itself was pure java. However, I have had to abandon the IBM ...

  1. Gendatam Suite OS/2 version withdrawn

    Just a note that I was working on Gendatam Suite on a dual OS/2 -
    Windows basis. The only difference was in the build process as the code
    itself was pure java. However, I have had to abandon the IBM HPJ
    compiler (necessitated by errors in the java version rather than by lack
    of features) as it was based on too early a level of Java (1.1.4) and I
    have moved to the Windows based Excelsior Jet compiler.
    Just a thought though - has any one tried Jet-built executables uder
    Odin. Probably not, but worth asking.
    Regards
    Peter

  2. Re: Gendatam Suite OS/2 version withdrawn

    On 30 Giu, 09:54, Peter J Seymour wrote:
    > Just a note that I was working on Gendatam Suite on a dual OS/2 -
    > Windows basis. The only difference was in the build process as the code
    > itself was pure java. However, I have had to abandon the IBM HPJ
    > compiler (necessitated by errors in the java version rather than by lack
    > of features) as it was based on too early a level of Java (1.1.4) and I
    > have moved to the Windows based Excelsior Jet compiler.

    If the problem is only in development environment, why not try to use
    NetBeans?

    Mentore

+ Reply to Thread