ipSpool V1.00 - OS2

This is a discussion on ipSpool V1.00 - OS2 ; I need help is setting this up. It seems like it should work using a postscript driver and the ipSpool port but I get junk printing. I must be missing something. Perhaps someone else has tried this and got it ...

  1. ipSpool V1.00

    I need help is setting this up. It seems like it should work using a
    postscript driver and the ipSpool port but I get junk printing. I must
    be missing something. Perhaps someone else has tried this and got it
    working?

    ... Jim

  2. Re: ipSpool V1.00

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:02:00 +0000, Jim Custy wrote:

    > I need help is setting this up. It seems like it should work using a
    > postscript driver and the ipSpool port but I get junk printing. I must
    > be missing something. Perhaps someone else has tried this and got it
    > working?
    >
    > .. Jim

    ....I figured it out. I did not have the right printer driver. It works
    now.
    ... Jim

+ Reply to Thread