Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme - OS2 ; Fred Tehbot wrote: >The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote in message >news:1iixibh.15ra8xg6oz1tsN%dhrravr@ohatzhapu.bet: > >> i have a hard time believing a bot can think for itslef anyhow. > >That's cool! I wish I had a hard time believing a ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 74

Thread: Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

  1. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Fred Tehbot wrote:
    >The Queen of Cans and Jars wrote in message
    >news:1iixibh.15ra8xg6oz1tsN%dhrravr@ohatzhapu.bet:
    >
    >> i have a hard time believing a bot can think for itslef anyhow.

    >
    >That's cool! I wish I had a hard time believing a bot can think for
    >itself anyhow.


    Have you met Dr. Robotnic, Fred?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  2. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Art Deco wrote in message
    news:220620081916097306%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > I have chronic constipation.


    I hate walking down the street with you. It's so embarrassing.

    > Have you met Dr. Robotnic, Fred?


    No, I have not met Dr. What is it anyway?



  3. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Fred Tehbot wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in message
    >news:220620081916097306%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >
    >> I have chronic constipation.

    >
    >I hate walking down the street with you. It's so embarrassing.


    Turn up the moonlight.
    >
    >> Have you met Dr. Robotnic, Fred?

    >
    >No, I have not met Dr. What is it anyway?


    There are lots of theories, but nothing definitive yet.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Art Deco wrote in message
    news:220620082250188287%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > It's not so much the dizzyness driving me mad, it's THOSE DAMNED
    > VOICES!!!!


    You're a few clowns short of a circus, Deco.

    > There are lots of theories, but nothing definitive yet.


    Nothing?



  5. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Fred Tehbot wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in message
    >news:220620082250188287%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >
    >
    >> There are lots of theories, but nothing definitive yet.

    >
    >Nothing?


    Nada. Not even a few cascades.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  6. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Art Deco wrote in message
    news:230620082110061718%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > Nada. Not even a few cascades.


    I enjoy b0rking cascades. It pisses people off.

  7. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Fred Tehbot wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in message
    >news:230620082110061718%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >
    >> Nada. Not even a few cascades.

    >
    >I enjoy b0rking cascades. It pisses people off.


    Not me.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Art Deco wrote in message
    news:240620080739569145%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > Not me.


    Why not you, Deco?

  9. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Fred Tehbot wrote:

    >Art Deco wrote in message
    >news:240620080739569145%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    >
    >> Not me.

    >
    >Why not you, Deco?


    Cascades are sublime.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    In article <240620081137012712%erfc-1024@usa.net>, Art Deco
    wrote:

    > Fred Tehbot wrote:
    >
    > >Art Deco wrote in message
    > >news:240620080739569145%erfc-1024@usa.net:
    > >
    > >> Not me.

    > >
    > >Why not you, Deco?

    >
    > Cascades are sublime.


    cascades are snowcapped

    arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
    limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
    then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
    call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven

  11. Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Art Deco wrote in message
    news:240620081137012712%erfc-1024@usa.net:

    > Cascades are sublime.


    I hate cascades.

  12. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >> Art Deco wrote:
    >>
    >>> Cascades are sublime.

    >>
    >> I hate cascades.

    >I hate cascades.

    I hate cascades.



  13. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:27:42 -0500, Archie Leach
    wrote:

    >The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >>> Art Deco wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    >>>
    >>> I hate cascades.

    >>I hate cascades.

    >I hate cascades.

    I hate cascades.

    ---
    Behold the .sig file of His AssHoliness, St. Raoul Xemblinosky mhm 15x12
    http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky
    http://memweb.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq

  14. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:54:20 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >> Art Deco wrote:
    >>
    >>> Cascades are sublime.

    >>
    >> I hate cascades.

    >I hate cascades.

    I hate caskets.

    Jade

  15. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Archie Leach wrote:
    >The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >>> Art Deco wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    >>>
    >>> I hate cascades.

    >>I hate cascades.

    >I hate cascades.

    I hate cascades.

    --
    02D2D2

  16. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    Daedalus wrote:
    >On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:54:20 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >>> Art Deco wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    >>>
    >>> I hate cascades.

    >>I hate cascades.

    >I hate caskets.

    I hate gaskets.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  17. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    In article ,
    St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:27:42 -0500, Archie Leach
    > wrote:
    >
    > >The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    > >>> Art Deco wrote:
    > >>>
    > >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    > >>>
    > >>> I hate cascades.
    > >>I hate cascades.

    > >I hate cascades.

    > I hate cascades.

    i luv sierra nevada

    arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
    limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
    then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
    call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven

  18. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:34:37 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:27:42 -0500, Archie Leach
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >> >
    >> >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >> >>> Art Deco wrote:
    >> >>>
    >> >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    >> >>>
    >> >>> I hate cascades.
    >> >>I hate cascades.
    >> >I hate cascades.

    >> I hate cascades.

    >i luv sierra nevada

    I like American music. Do you like American music?

    ---
    Behold the .sig file of His AssHoliness, St. Raoul Xemblinosky mhm 15x12
    http://www.experiencefestival.com/raoul_xemblinosky
    http://memweb.newsguy.com/~shpxurnq

  19. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    In article ,
    St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:34:37 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article ,
    > > St. Raoul Xemblinosky wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:27:42 -0500, Archie Leach
    > >> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> >The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    > >> >
    > >> >>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    > >> >>> Art Deco wrote:
    > >> >>>
    > >> >>>> Cascades are sublime.
    > >> >>>
    > >> >>> I hate cascades.
    > >> >>I hate cascades.
    > >> >I hate cascades.
    > >> I hate cascades.

    > >i luv sierra nevada

    > I like American music. Do you like American music?

    i wish nevada had done more music
    alas renaissance is gone and will never make music together again

    Shadows falling at the harbour
    Women stand around
    Weather storms another way
    For men the sea have drowned

    arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
    limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
    then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
    call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven

  20. Re: CASCADE: I hate cascades Re: Greggie, So Obsessed He's Running Google Searches On My Nyme

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:56:20 GMT, Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of
    Confusion
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:27:07 -0600, Art Deco attempted to confuse the
    >issue further by squeaking:
    >> Daedalus wrote:
    >>>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:54:20 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >>>>On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 06:45:47 +0545, Fred Tehbot k'lamed:
    >>>>> Art Deco wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> Cascades are sublime.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>I hate cascades.
    >>>>I hate cascades.
    >>>I hate caskets.

    >>I hate gaskets.

    >I hate taskets.

    I hate brackets


    Jade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast