Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court - OS2 ; On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 03:20:23 +0000, Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion wrote: > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:56:32 +0000, gregvk attempted to confuse the issue > further by squeaking: > >>>> It ran GECOS. Ever hear of ...

  1. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    wrote:

    > On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:56:32 +0000, gregvk attempted to confuse the issue
    > further by squeaking:

    >>> Why heck fire! I do seem to remember someone telling me that a lot of
    >>> the automated teller machines are running OS2.

    >> Good. It's less vulnerable to exploits and malware than Windows for the
    >> simple fact that almost nobody gives a ****in **** about it.

    > Except for this one astronomer...

    OS/2? Its been licenced to a small company that still maintains apps for
    it...
    http://www.ecomstation.com/

  2. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:35:34 +0000, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
    wrote:

    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:52:42 -0700, hwأf did the cha-cha, and
    > screamed:
    >> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 03:20:23 +0000, Demon Lord Henry Schmidt of Confusion
    >> wrote:
    >>> On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:56:32 +0000, gregvk attempted to confuse the
    >>> issue further by squeaking:

    >>> Except for this one astronomer...

    >> OS/2? Its been licenced to a small company that still maintains apps for
    >> it...
    >> http://www.ecomstation.com/

    > Well, on usenet, there's this one astronomer...

    Yeah Usenet Fence Post and oft-mistaken-for-a-perl-script Guy.
    We went to the same university! Creepy, no?

    --
    Democrats lack spine
    http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/15404

  3. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
    wrote:
    >Hail Eris! On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:39:17 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia was
    >laughing at the antics of hwأf, when they suddenly burst out in
    >tears:
    >> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:35:34 +0000, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity
    >> wrote:
    >>> On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 08:52:42 -0700, hwأf did the cha-cha, and
    >>> screamed:

    >>> Well, on usenet, there's this one astronomer...

    >> Yeah Usenet Fence Post and oft-mistaken-for-a-perl-script Guy. We went to
    >> the same university! Creepy, no?

    >ROFL! Yep.

    You'll be digested for this outrage. Mark my words.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  4. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:11:58 -0600, Art Deco k'lamed:
    >> Synthetic Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork
    >> wrote:
    >>>Hail Eris! On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:39:17 -0700, Eris Kallisti Discordia
    >>>was laughing at the antics of hwأf, when they suddenly burst out
    >>>in tears:

    >>>ROFL! Yep.

    >> You'll be digested for this outrage. Mark my words.

    >Oh NOOOOO! [Mr Biiiiiiilll!!]

    Or maybe not. The digests are conspicuously absent.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  5. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:08:56 -0600, Art Deco did most oddly state:
    > The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:

    >>> You'll be digested for this outrage. Mark my words.

    >>Oh NOOOOO! [Mr Biiiiiiilll!!]

    > Or maybe not. The digests are conspicuously absent.

    Methinks we should claim "SPNAK" on Teh Great Digestor...

    Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #28; Usenet Ruiner #5
    Demon Lord of Confusion; Official Chung Demon; Top Asshole #3
    COOSN-029-06-71069; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13; Lits Slut #16
    Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
    AUK Psycho & Felon #21; Parrot & Zombie #2; AUK Hate Machine Cog #19
    Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
    The posting nym is best removed from my posting address if your goal is
    to speak with me in private.
    Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
    Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!
    "Atheists are people who have no invisible means of support"
    Join my RuneScape clan!
    http://z11.invisionfree.com/Holy_Pre...abal/index.php
    Full name of clan: Cabal of the Holy International Discordian Internet
    And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

    "I know how you special busboys are.
    You're crazy." -- John "special busboy" Wentzky, in Message-ID:

    "Roe V Wade has zero bearing on my existence other than it affects it
    adversely."
    -- Johnny Wentzky never had much truck with "logic". Message-ID:

    "Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

    "You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
    a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
    Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID:

    "He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
    because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
    tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
    for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
    tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
    TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies as me, among
    others, in broken English, in MID:

    Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
    Trainer of the above k00k
    http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

    "Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
    and well-read?
    A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

    "It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
    have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
    of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
    group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
    bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
    'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
    reached new heights, in Message-ID:

    "Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
    L. Mencken

    "Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
    supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
    beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
    impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
    this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
    hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
    part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

    "If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
    deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
    United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
    Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
    you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
    members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
    investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
    designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
    up." -- William Rivers Pitt

    "It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
    people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
    president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
    and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
    the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
    worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
    declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
    http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

    "Right you are correct. Someone hooked me. I do believe in building
    relationships. That is what Christians are required to do. I am amoral.
    I am sure you know what that means. So are Scorpios. I am being
    'protected' by the Formosa Rule because of my 'mental illness'. I am not
    targeting 'teh Mop Jockey'. You are and you are using me as a bait.
    Please stop. I have my own fish to reel in. Leave me alone. It is my hope
    that I will be able to catch a fish and reel it in for you. Once my
    retired bishop thought I was fishing for him and he took the bait, alas
    it wasn't me and that spelled the demise of our relationship. Have a
    little bit more faith in me. An Eastern Orthodox bishop thought I was
    fishing for him and willingly, proudly and defiantly took the bait on
    public record, and it wasn't even me. Give me a break." -- Atlanta
    Olympiada "Erica" Kane yammered in
    "It does to a certain extant physically and theoretically
    it holds even into the quantum but there observational confirmation is
    limited or non existent. That's the problem and the major stumbling
    block to field unification. For Dr. Einstein held out that a physical
    based field theory should be sought out and not left to quantum
    uncertainty of how the universe primly base works. Man made coordinate
    systems are fine without knowing from where or what is the base essence
    of what the space as deduced field is composed of, but not totally
    satisfactory. Anomalies keep space cropping up and scientists have to
    keep adjusting for these unexpected events. It's like a blind man that
    has memorized his physical surroundings to a point he feels very
    comfortable until that one new or unexpected event pops up and he's lost
    and fumbling." -- nightbat, in one of his more lucid moments.
    To Whom It May Concern: Att'y Michael James Cranston stalker kook, Esq.,
    is a dog****er and Kook of the Month for March 2007

  6. Re: PING: Tholen Re: NOTICE TO THE Supreme Court

    The God of Odd Statements, Henry Schmidt
    wrote:
    >On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 21:08:56 -0600, Art Deco did most oddly state:
    >> The Secretary of HomIntern wrote:
    >>>On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:11:58 -0600, Art Deco k'lamed:

    >>>Oh NOOOOO! [Mr Biiiiiiilll!!]

    >> Or maybe not. The digests are conspicuously absent.

    >Methinks we should claim "SPNAK" on Teh Great Digestor...

    Give it another week or two.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

+ Reply to Thread