IPF tables misaligned - OS2

This is a discussion on IPF tables misaligned - OS2 ; In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org says... > It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And, > IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features). Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 49 of 49

  1. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org
    says...
    > It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And,
    > IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features).

    Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

  2. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Aaron Lawrence
    ], who wrote in article :
    > In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org
    > says...
    > > It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And,
    > > IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features).

    > Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    large step back...

    Ilya

  3. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Aaron Lawrence
    ], who wrote in article :
    > In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org
    > says...
    > > It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And,
    > > IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features).

    > Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    large step back...

    Ilya

  4. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
    > Aaron Lawrence
    > ], who wrote in article :
    >
    >>In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org
    >>says...
    >>
    >>>It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And,
    >>>IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features).

    >>Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    > ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    > large step back...

    I'm sure you have a reason, but without stating it here, this is just a
    vacuous flame posting against an app that a lot of people here find
    useful. Please try to be more constructive.

  5. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
    > Aaron Lawrence
    > ], who wrote in article :
    >
    >>In article , nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org
    >>says...
    >>
    >>>It would be the best *if* there were a decent viewer for it... And,
    >>>IMO, INFO format comes very close in usability (and features).

    >>Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    > ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    > large step back...

    I'm sure you have a reason, but without stating it here, this is just a
    vacuous flame posting against an app that a lot of people here find
    useful. Please try to be more constructive.

  6. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Marty
    ], who wrote in article :

    > >>Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    > > ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    > > large step back...

    > I'm sure you have a reason, but without stating it here, this is just a
    > vacuous flame posting against an app that a lot of people here find
    > useful. Please try to be more constructive.

    Marty, why should I give a damn what over people find useful (unless
    this concerns an apprication I wrote ;-)? They are free to disregard
    my opinions (unless they wrote these applications, when they have "a
    kind of obligation to listen" ;-)...

    Yours,
    Ilya

  7. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    Marty
    ], who wrote in article :

    > >>Your standards for "decent" would appear to be unreasonably high ...

    > > ??? view.exe is an abomination. And newview is (in many respects) a
    > > large step back...

    > I'm sure you have a reason, but without stating it here, this is just a
    > vacuous flame posting against an app that a lot of people here find
    > useful. Please try to be more constructive.

    Marty, why should I give a damn what over people find useful (unless
    this concerns an apprication I wrote ;-)? They are free to disregard
    my opinions (unless they wrote these applications, when they have "a
    kind of obligation to listen" ;-)...

    Yours,
    Ilya

  8. Re: IPF tables misaligned

    On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:01:44 +0000 (UTC), Ilya Zakharevich
    wrote:

    > Marty, why should I give a damn what over people find useful (unless
    > this concerns an apprication I wrote ;-)? They are free to disregard
    > my opinions (unless they wrote these applications, when they have "a
    > kind of obligation to listen" ;-)...

    You really are a most obnoxious arrogant ****er aren't you?

  9. Re: IPF tables misaligned