Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin - OS2 ; ah wrote: >Art Deco wrote: >> ah wrote: >>>Art Deco wrote: >>>> ah wrote: >>>>>Art Deco wrote: >>>>>> ah wrote: >>>>>>>Froot Bat wrote: >>>>>>>> On Tue, 20 May 2008 02:16:58 +0100, Simon wrote: >>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>On Tue, 20 May 2008 00:58:03 ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

  1. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >subscribers

    >>>*snicker*

    >> *snicker*

    >*snicker*

    *snicker*

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>subscribers

    >>> *snicker*

    >>*snicker*

    > *snicker*

    *snicker*

    >>*rubs chicken*

    *drinks glass of tea*
    --
    ah

  3. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>subscribers

    >>>*snicker*

    >> *snicker*

    >*snicker*

    *snicker*

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  4. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> *snicker*

    >>*snicker*

    > *snicker*

    *snicker*

    >>*drinks glass of tea*

    *waves stick of fat-wood*
    --
    ah

  5. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>*snicker*

    >> *snicker*

    >*snicker*

    *snicker*

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  6. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>> *snicker*

    >>*snicker*

    > *snicker*

    *snicker*

    >>*waves stick of fat-wood*

    *slathers A-1 on the hot-dog family pack*
    --
    ah

  7. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >the

    >of

    >you

    >alt.net?

    >>>*snicker*

    >> *snicker*

    >*snicker*

    >sign

    >so

    >>>*waves stick of fat-wood*

    >*slathers A-1 on the hot-dog family pack*

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  8. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Art Deco wrote:
    > ah wrote:
    >>Art Deco wrote:

    >>the

    >>of

    >>you

    >>alt.net?

    >>> *snicker*

    >>*snicker*

    >>sign

    >>so

    >>*slathers A-1 on the hot-dog family pack*

    *eats half of chocolate cake before mom notices*
    --
    ah

  9. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    ah wrote:
    >Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >person?

    >>>the

    >meaning
    >>>of

    >>>you

    >provide

    >>>alt.net?

    >>>*snicker*

    *snicker*

    >>>sign

    >you're
    >>>so

    >people

    >>>*slathers A-1 on the hot-dog family pack*

    >*eats half of chocolate cake before mom notices*

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  10. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    *whittles mallet*
    --
    ah

  11. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  12. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    *has a ball*
    --
    ah

  13. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."
    -- David Tholen

  14. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Come again?
    --
    ah

  15. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:41:26 +0100, ah wrote:

    > Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>> *has a ball*

    > Come again?

    No orgasms in demon.local.

    --
    http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
    http://www.petersphotos.com

    A lot of folks can't understand how we came to have an oil shortage here
    in America.
    Well, there's a very simple answer......Nobody bothered to check the oil.
    We just didn't know we were getting low.
    The reason for that is purely geographical. Our oil is in Alaska, Texas,
    California, and Oklahoma.
    Our dipsticks are in Washington DC.

  16. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Medmänniskan ah skrev följande skiiiit i
    news:4886c488$0$33678$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    > Art Deco wrote:
    >> ah wrote:

    >>>Altnet

    >>>an

    >>>user

    >>>*has a ball*

    > Come again?

    I be Martin is french frensh or fron france

    --
    Every night
    Street light

  17. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Vu tink fo?
    --
    ah

  18. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Peter Hucker wrote:
    > On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 06:41:26 +0100, ah wrote:
    >
    >> Art Deco wrote:

    >> Come again?

    > No orgasms in demon.local.

    duh
    --
    ah

  19. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    "ah" wrote in message
    news:488d2ed3$0$11756$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com...
    > Peter Hucker wrote:

    >>> Come again?

    >> No orgasms in demon.local.

    > duh
    > --
    > ah

    duh

  20. Re: Beware of the cunt here called Martin

    Medmänniskan ah skrev följande skiiiit i
    news:488ad7e9$0$33701$892e0abb@auth.newsreader.oct anews.com:

    CAuseI'm a problemchild

    --
    Every night