Re: Please help our group! - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: Please help our group! - OS2 ; Martin wrote: >On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:02:01 -0400, Shad O'Shay wrote: > >> "Gregory Hall" wrote in message >> news:1ts2vt.gj2.19.1@news.alt.net... >>> Just now checked the posts here and noticed 28 unread posts flashed but >>> disappeared down to 1 ...

  1. Re: Please help our group!

    Martin wrote:

    >On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:02:01 -0400, Shad O'Shay wrote:
    >
    >> "Gregory Hall" wrote in message
    >>> Just now checked the posts here and noticed 28 unread posts flashed but
    >>> disappeared down to 1 unread which was on topic and about life jackets.
    >>> Looks like it's relatively easy to get rid of those obnoxious cross
    >>> posters who revel in profanity and immaturity. I wonder why they decided
    >>> to bother uk.rec.sailing with their useless filth?

    >> I heard it was that Wilbur Hubbard at the farm idiot who brought them all
    >> over here. He's trying to do to uk.rec.sailing what the infamous Capt. Neal
    >> did to alt.sailing.asa with the flonker and meower crowd - destroy it
    >> completely down to a smoldering ash heap.

    >So, what we really need to know is how can we stop these flonker and meower
    >crowd c*nts from ruining our personal group.
    >
    >Should we contact the police or report them to their ISPs?

    I volunteer to help your froup. But first, before we [tinw] go any
    farther, I do have to see some verification that this is indeed your
    personal group.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: Please help our group!

    On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:43:58 -0600, Art Deco
    wrote:

    >Martin wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:02:01 -0400, Shad O'Shay wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Gregory Hall" wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I heard it was that Wilbur Hubbard at the farm idiot who brought them all
    >>> over here. He's trying to do to uk.rec.sailing what the infamous Capt. Neal
    >>> did to alt.sailing.asa with the flonker and meower crowd - destroy it
    >>> completely down to a smoldering ash heap.

    >>So, what we really need to know is how can we stop these flonker and meower
    >>crowd c*nts from ruining our personal group.
    >>
    >>Should we contact the police or report them to their ISPs?

    >I volunteer to help your froup. But first, before we [tinw] go any
    >farther, I do have to see some verification that this is indeed your
    >personal group.

    I demand at least a vague commitment to perform a variety of sexual
    favors before commiting my precious resources to help this group

  3. Re: Please help our group!

    "ryannosaurus" wrote in message
    > On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:43:58 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Martin wrote:

    >>>So, what we really need to know is how can we stop these flonker and
    >>>meower
    >>>crowd c*nts from ruining our personal group.
    >>>
    >>>Should we contact the police or report them to their ISPs?

    >>I volunteer to help your froup. But first, before we [tinw] go any
    >>farther, I do have to see some verification that this is indeed your
    >>personal group.

    > I demand at least a vague commitment to perform a variety of sexual
    > favors before commiting my precious resources to help this group

    I've heard that Art gives good "Head"...

    HJ

  4. Re: Please help our group!

    In article <59b864djs9nekmeg1pnq4vk9651k1kirlq@4ax.com>, ryannosaurus
    says...

    > On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:43:58 -0600, Art Deco
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Martin wrote:

    > >>So, what we really need to know is how can we stop these flonker and meower
    > >>crowd c*nts from ruining our personal group.
    > >>
    > >>Should we contact the police or report them to their ISPs?

    > >I volunteer to help your froup. But first, before we [tinw] go any
    > >farther, I do have to see some verification that this is indeed your
    > >personal group.

    > I demand at least a vague commitment to perform a variety of sexual
    > favors before commiting my precious resources to help this group

    Shall I send ReneeAnn over?

    --

    SKB/CoT 149

    "Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

  5. Re: Please help our group!

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:13:41 -0700, Maxwell
    wrote:

    >In article <59b864djs9nekmeg1pnq4vk9651k1kirlq@4ax.com>, ryannosaurus
    >says...
    >
    >> On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:43:58 -0600, Art Deco
    >> wrote:

    >> >I volunteer to help your froup. But first, before we [tinw] go any
    >> >farther, I do have to see some verification that this is indeed your
    >> >personal group.

    >> I demand at least a vague commitment to perform a variety of sexual
    >> favors before commiting my precious resources to help this group

    >Shall I send ReneeAnn over?

    Has she ever done it on a sail boat?

    Ahhh, here's an on to[ic poast! http://www.captainstabbin.com

  6. Re: Please help our group!

    In article , ryannosaurus
    says...

    > On Fri, 27 Jun 2008 06:13:41 -0700, Maxwell
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <59b864djs9nekmeg1pnq4vk9651k1kirlq@4ax.com>, ryannosaurus
    > >says...

    > >> I demand at least a vague commitment to perform a variety of sexual
    > >> favors before commiting my precious resources to help this group

    > >Shall I send ReneeAnn over?

    > Has she ever done it on a sail boat?

    She's always had a taste for the finer things in life, including
    yachting.

    > Ahhh, here's an on to[ic poast! http://www.captainstabbin.com

    --

    "Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"