Re: 50 Days - OS2

This is a discussion on Re: 50 Days - OS2 ; ah wrote: >marika wrote: >> "Tim Bruening" wrote in message >> news:4844DF12.D9FC1080@pop.dcn.davis.ca.us... >>> >>> >>> How does Easter Monday flap? >> >> in the wind. >> >> I mean all that shroud material has to be laundered and hung out ...

  1. Re: 50 Days

    ah wrote:
    >marika wrote:
    >> "Tim Bruening" wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> How does Easter Monday flap?

    >> in the wind.
    >>
    >> I mean all that shroud material has to be laundered and hung out to dry
    >>
    >> what with all the blood stains and all
    >>

    >> mk5000
    >>
    >> "We tied them into knots
    >> And to finally fly apart
    >> We had to cut them off.
    >> Since then it's been a book you read in reverse"--pink bullets, the shins
    >>

    >Hi.

    Hai.

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: 50 Days

    "Art Deco" wrote in message

    >>Hi.

    > Hai.

    I'm wrong

    usher is not a rock band, it's a singer

    mk5000

    --L.A. Reid has publicly apologized to Usher's mom, Johnetta Patton,
    for saying she didn't know how to make her son a star. The Island Def
    Jam chairman, who signed the Grammy-winner at age 16, called Patton the
    best manager in the business when the National Association of Black
    Female Executives in Music and Entertainment honored celeb moms in
    Chicago. Also there were Kanye West (who sang "Hey, Mama" to his mama),
    PR powerhouse Marilyn Crawford, and the mothers of Michael Jordan,
    Common, Mos Def and Ludacris.

  3. Re: 50 Days

    On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 09:38:05 -0500, Art Deco wrote
    (in article <070620080838050630%erfc-1024@usa.net>):

    > "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    > should be your concern, Deco."
    > -- David Tholen

    If God had a navy would they be called worships

  4. Re: 50 Days

    "WhoMe" wrote in message
    news:0001HW.C4700E8400051276F0386648@news.supernew s.com...

    > If God had a navy would they be called worships

    yes and he is sleeping at the station tonite

    mk5000

    "CNN is going to the mattresses in preparation for a possible devastating
    snowstorm in Atlanta this weekend. PAGE SIX has obtained a memo penned by
    international news president Eason Jordan telling employees they'd
    better come
    to work -- no matter what. "--ny post page 6

  5. Re: 50 Days

    Art Deco found these unused words:
    >ah wrote:

    >>Hi.

    >Hai.

    Hy

    By !

  6. Re: 50 Days

    "Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
    > Art Deco found these unused words:
    >>ah wrote:

    >>>Hi.

    >>Hai.

    > Hy

    > By !

    I just reread this and I have a question. WHY would you
    apologize for what you said???

    mk5000

    "To ease your painful lives
    I am a lost soul
    I shoot myself with rock & roll
    The hole I dig is bottomless"--GUided by Voices, I am a scientist

+ Reply to Thread