GK NOMINATION: Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 03 - OS2

This is a discussion on GK NOMINATION: Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 03 - OS2 ; Librarian wrote: >Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion > >Protocol Number 3 : Methods Of Conquest > >1. To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. > >There remains ...

  1. GK NOMINATION: Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 03

    Librarian wrote:

    >Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
    >
    >Protocol Number 3 : Methods Of Conquest
    >
    >1. To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off.
    >
    >There remains a small space to cross and the whole long path we have

    [spam flush]

    For his diligence in repoasting again and again a well-documented fraud
    and forgery, not to mention racist screed, I nominate "Librarian" and
    associated socks for the Golden Killfile.

    Seconds?

    --
    "Substantiation that you regard yourself as a God to be worhsipped [sic]
    should be your concern, Deco."

  2. Re: GK NOMINATION: Re: Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Protocol 03

    On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 08:23:22 -0600, Art Deco
    painted a red bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy
    and shouted:

    >Librarian wrote:
    >
    >>Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion
    >>
    >>Protocol Number 3 : Methods Of Conquest
    >>
    >>1. To-day I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off.
    >>
    >>There remains a small space to cross and the whole long path we have

    >[spam flush]
    >
    >For his diligence in repoasting again and again a well-documented fraud
    >and forgery, not to mention racist screed, I nominate "Librarian" and
    >associated socks for the Golden Killfile.
    >
    >Seconds?

    Hell yea, I second this.

    --
    - A (Temporary) Dog |"If you torture the numbers
    Dog of Disinformation | long enough, they'll tell

+ Reply to Thread