750gig - OS2

This is a discussion on 750gig - OS2 ; does the samsung 750gig drives work good in /2? They're really cheap now and I was thinking about getting 2 (one of them would only be connected once a month for a complete backup)...

  1. 750gig

    does the samsung 750gig drives work good in /2? They're really cheap now
    and I was thinking about getting 2 (one of them would only be connected
    once a month for a complete backup)

  2. Re: 750gig

    Hi dinkmeister

    dinkmeister wrote:
    > does the samsung 750gig drives work good in /2? They're really cheap now
    > and I was thinking about getting 2 (one of them would only be connected
    > once a month for a complete backup)

    Looks like you may be posting to let us know :-)

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread