CDFS and UDF Filesystem details - OS2

This is a discussion on CDFS and UDF Filesystem details - OS2 ; Hi folks, I'm looking for a source for specification documents of CDFS and UDF filesystems. Especially charactersets and path syntax are of interest. TIA and best regards Uwe...

  1. CDFS and UDF Filesystem details

    Hi folks,

    I'm looking for a source for specification documents of CDFS and UDF filesystems. Especially
    charactersets and path syntax are of interest.

    TIA and best regards
    Uwe

  2. Re: CDFS and UDF Filesystem details

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UDF_Format