Installing Windows 98 from OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Installing Windows 98 from OS/2 - OS2 ; Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2? I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available....

  1. Installing Windows 98 from OS/2

    Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2?

    I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available.

  2. Re: Installing Windows 98 from OS/2

    On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:06:17 UTC, jp
    wrote:

    > Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2?
    >
    > I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available.

    You can use the SVISTA program I think it is listed at
    http://www.mensys.nl

    --
    Lorne Sunley

  3. Re: Installing Windows 98 from OS/2

    jp wrote:

    > Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2?
    >
    > I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available.

    Why would you want to? Why not just install it from its own installer?
    It will disable boot manager, but you can boot from os/2 floppies or
    cd-rom and just re-enable it.

  4. Re: Installing Windows 98 from OS/2

    Mark Klebanoff wrote:
    > jp wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2?
    >>
    >> I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available.

    > Why would you want to?

    Because I do!

  5. Re: Installing Windows 98 from OS/2

    On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 01:05:04 UTC, jp
    wrote:

    > Mark Klebanoff wrote:
    > > jp wrote:
    > >
    > >> Is there any way to install Windows 98 from OS/2?
    > >>
    > >> I'm assuming a formatted Fat32 partition is available.

    > > Why would you want to?

    > Because I do!

    Well, have fun.