DVD+/-RW - OS2

This is a discussion on DVD+/-RW - OS2 ; Can anyone tell me what kind of software I need to download for my DVD+/-RW...I got it of a friend who didn't have the software. Is it just drivers I need? Much appreciated, M....

  1. DVD+/-RW

    Can anyone tell me what kind of software I need to download for my
    DVD+/-RW...I got it of a friend who didn't have the software.

    Is it just drivers I need?

    Much appreciated,

    M.

  2. Re: DVD+/-RW

    On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 12:55:19 UTC, "M" wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me what kind of software I need to download for my
    > DVD+/-RW...I got it of a friend who didn't have the software.
    >
    > Is it just drivers I need?
    >
    > Much appreciated,
    >
    > M.

    The latest IBMDASD and UDF drivers will let you use the DVD+/-RW as a
    regular drive.

    --
    Lorne Sunley

  3. Re: DVD+/-RW

    Sir:

    M wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what kind of software I need to download for my
    > DVD+/-RW...I got it of a friend who didn't have the software.
    >
    > Is it just drivers I need?
    >
    > Much appreciated,
    >
    > M.

    The latest Audio CD Creator .056 will work with DVDDao 1.0 to copy data
    and audio to that disk (single session only).
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  4. Re: DVD+/-RW

    What operating system are you using? This newsgroup deals with IBM's
    better-than-Windows-can-dream-of-being OS/2 operating system -- which is
    not what your message header indicates you are using.

    Perce

    On 02/27/05 07:55 am M tossed the following ingredients into the
    ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

    > Can anyone tell me what kind of software I need to download for my
    > DVD+/-RW...I got it of a friend who didn't have the software.
    >
    > Is it just drivers I need?
    >
    > Much appreciated,

+ Reply to Thread