Tekram SCSI-3 Card - OS2

This is a discussion on Tekram SCSI-3 Card - OS2 ; I have a DC-30U3W card that says it has OS\2 drivers but I haven't found any that pertain to this card. If these drivers do exist, where can I find them and what is the name of the driver? I ...

  1. Tekram SCSI-3 Card

    I have a DC-30U3W card that says it has OS\2 drivers but I haven't found
    any that pertain to this card. If these drivers do exist, where can I
    find them and what is the name of the driver? I have sys_hi.add that I
    found somewhere. Is this the driver or am I out of luck.
    thanks.

    Marc

  2. Re: Tekram SCSI-3 Card

    I have one of those DC-390U3W cards, which uses the SYM_HI.ADD driver
    ver. 4.12.00, 67,140 bytes, with a copyright date of 2000.

    It used to be on the LSILogic (they made the chip that Tekram used) Web
    site, but I can't find it there now. Give a yell if the one you have is
    older and you want the new one.

    MB

    On 01/30/04 12:24 pm Marc Bryant put fingers to keyboard and launched
    the following message into cyberspace:

    > I have a DC-30U3W card that says it has OS\2 drivers but I haven't found
    > any that pertain to this card. If these drivers do exist, where can I
    > find them and what is the name of the driver? I have sys_hi.add that I
    > found somewhere. Is this the driver or am I out of luck.

  3. Re: Tekram SCSI-3 Card

    Thanks. The driver I have is the same as yours. Can't remember where I
    found it. Had to cross reference the LSI chipsets and was afraid I
    d/l'd the wrong one.

    Marc

    Minnie Bannister wrote:
    > I have one of those DC-390U3W cards, which uses the SYM_HI.ADD driver
    > ver. 4.12.00, 67,140 bytes, with a copyright date of 2000.
    >
    > It used to be on the LSILogic (they made the chip that Tekram used) Web
    > site, but I can't find it there now. Give a yell if the one you have is
    > older and you want the new one.
    >
    > MB
    >

    > On 01/30/04 12:24 pm Marc Bryant put fingers to keyboard and launched
    > the following message into cyberspace:
    >
    >> I have a DC-30U3W card that says it has OS\2 drivers but I haven't
    >> found any that pertain to this card. If these drivers do exist, where
    >> can I find them and what is the name of the driver? I have sys_hi.add
    >> that I found somewhere. Is this the driver or am I out of luck.

  4. Re: Tekram SCSI-3 Card

    And what BIOS version does your card have? I am using 4.19, which is on
    the Tekram Web site.

    MB

    On 01/30/04 03:50 pm Marc Bryant put fingers to keyboard and launched
    the following message into cyberspace:

    > Thanks. The driver I have is the same as yours. Can't remember where I
    > found it. Had to cross reference the LSI chipsets and was afraid I
    > d/l'd the wrong one.

  5. Re: Tekram SCSI-3 Card

    Don't know as I haven't installed it yet but I'll d/l it in case I need
    it. Been too busy setting up Virtual PC for OS/2, something I've been
    meaning to do for 6 months and it's going very slow. Not much help
    online since MS bought the company.

    mb

    Minnie Bannister wrote:
    > And what BIOS version does your card have? I am using 4.19, which is on
    > the Tekram Web site.
    >
    > MB
    >

    > On 01/30/04 03:50 pm Marc Bryant put fingers to keyboard and launched
    > the following message into cyberspace:

    >> Thanks. The driver I have is the same as yours. Can't remember where
    >> I found it. Had to cross reference the LSI chipsets and was afraid I
    >> d/l'd the wrong one.

+ Reply to Thread