Install of Warp 4 - OS2

This is a discussion on Install of Warp 4 - OS2 ; I just installed WARP 4 and I can't get the PS/2 mouse to be recognized. Do you guys have any idea why this is so? I have tried the PS/2 ans well as Other Pointer device. Funny thing is my ...

  1. Install of Warp 4

    I just installed WARP 4 and I can't get the PS/2 mouse to be recognized. Do
    you guys have any idea why this is so? I have tried the PS/2 ans well as
    Other Pointer device. Funny thing is my PS/2 keyboard does work.

    I know the mouse works since I can use it on another computer.

    Any ideas would be most helpful.

  2. Re: Install of Warp 4

    Sir:

    Michael Madden wrote:
    > I just installed WARP 4 and I can't get the PS/2 mouse to be recognized. Do
    > you guys have any idea why this is so? I have tried the PS/2 ans well as
    > Other Pointer device. Funny thing is my PS/2 keyboard does work.
    >
    > I know the mouse works since I can use it on another computer.
    >
    > Any ideas would be most helpful.

    I am surprised that Warp 4 installed on anything modern, so
    congratulations. I'll suggest
    this mouse driver, which requires this

    installer tool, which in turn requires this
    archiver
    tool. There are keyboard navigation keys that will allow you to do the
    things that most of us do by mouse. I'll assume that you have the
    manual that comes with Warp 4 or Warp 3. This archive of a web site has
    some useful hints
    s2ports.com/os2/warp4install.html+warp+4+manual&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=mozilla>
    You'll need to update your installation in order to do anything
    useful. I'd suggest you follow that advise of this web site following
    the Warp 4 links
    .
    --
    Bill