CSD XR_C006 - OS2

This is a discussion on CSD XR_C006 - OS2 ; Hi folks, some weeks ago, someone placed a beta version (obviously not stress tested) of the above CSD in the net. The readme tells that it upgrades OS/2 4.52 to level 14.105. The kernel image indeed shows that version string. ...

  1. CSD XR_C006

    Hi folks,

    some weeks ago, someone placed a beta version (obviously not stress tested) of the above CSD in the
    net. The readme tells that it upgrades OS/2 4.52 to level 14.105. The kernel image indeed shows that
    version string.

    Does anybody tried to update his system to that level?

    Best regards
    Uwe

  2. Re: CSD XR_C006

    On 03/30/07 02:15 pm Uwe Pilgram wrote:

    > some weeks ago, someone placed a beta version (obviously not stress
    > tested) of the above CSD in the net. The readme tells that it upgrades
    > OS/2 4.52 to level 14.105. The kernel image indeed shows that version
    > string.
    >
    > Does anybody tried to update his system to that level?

    I updated my kernel to 14.105_SMP. Seems to work OK.

    Perce

+ Reply to Thread