afinet.sys - OS2

This is a discussion on afinet.sys - OS2 ; Is afinetk.sys a replacement for afinet.sys? I got both in my config.sys. But afinet.sys is not loaded at startup. Anders --...

  1. afinet.sys

    --

  2. Re: afinet.sys

    On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:26:00 +0000 (UTC), wrote:
    > Is afinetk.sys a replacement for afinet.sys? I got both in my
    > config.sys. But afinet.sys is not loaded at startup.

    AFAIK, yes. AFINETK.SYS is the 32-bit KEE version of AFINET.SYS, so you
    should use one or the other...

    --
    Alex Taylor
    http://www.cs-club.org/~alex

    Remove hat to reply (reply-to address).

  3. Re: afinet.sys

    On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:26:00 UTC in comp.os.os2.setup.misc,
    wrote:

    > Is afinetk.sys a replacement for afinet.sys? I got both in my
    > config.sys. But afinet.sys is not loaded at startup.

    You have to use all the *k.sys drivers or none of them i.e afinet+sockets or
    afinetk+socketsk

    --
    Trevor Hemsley, Brighton, UK
    Trevor dot Hemsley at ntlworld dot com