Colorado backup for OS/2 - OS2

This is a discussion on Colorado backup for OS/2 - OS2 ; Does anyone have a copy of this they are no longer using or an extra copy they would part with? Thanks!...

  1. Colorado backup for OS/2

    Does anyone have a copy of this they are no longer using or an extra
    copy they would part with? Thanks!

  2. Re: Colorado backup for OS/2

    I might have a copy, will have to look for the diskettes.
    Also, not sure if one of them might be damaged.
    Will let you know.
    Keith AlbanyMusician@sbcglobal.net

    "John" wrote in message
    > Does anyone have a copy of this they are no longer using or an extra copy
    > they would part with? Thanks!

  3. Re: Colorado backup for OS/2

    Thanks! I will be waiting to hear from you.....

    John

    Albany Musician wrote:
    > I might have a copy, will have to look for the diskettes.
    > Also, not sure if one of them might be damaged.
    > Will let you know.
    > Keith AlbanyMusician@sbcglobal.net
    >
    > "John" wrote in message
    >> Does anyone have a copy of this they are no longer using or an extra copy
    >> they would part with? Thanks!

  4. Re: Colorado backup for OS/2

    I have found the software. I have it in a zip format now.
    How best to send it to you?

    "John" wrote in message
    > Thanks! I will be waiting to hear from you.....
    >
    > John
    >
    > Albany Musician wrote:
    >> I might have a copy, will have to look for the diskettes.
    >> Also, not sure if one of them might be damaged.
    >> Will let you know.
    >> Keith AlbanyMusician@sbcglobal.net
    >>
    >> "John" wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone have a copy of this they are no longer using or an extra
    >>> copy they would part with? Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread