IBM Device Driver website - OS2

This is a discussion on IBM Device Driver website - OS2 ; It is expected that the "IBM Device Driver Pak Online" will disappear after January 1, 2007 so this would be a great time to get any final free device drivers from there before it goes away. The website is at: ...

  1. IBM Device Driver website

    http://www7.software.ibm.com/2bcprod.nsf

    --
    Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52
    and Sea Monkey 1.5a

  2. Re: IBM Device Driver website

    David T. Johnson wrote:
    > It is expected that the "IBM Device Driver Pak Online" will disappear
    > after January 1, 2007 so this would be a great time to get any final
    > free device drivers from there before it goes away. The website is at:
    >
    > http://www7.software.ibm.com/2bcprod.nsf

    Is anybody mirroring this?

  3. Re: IBM Device Driver website

    On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:29:40 +0000, Peter Flass wrote:

    > David T. Johnson wrote:
    >> It is expected that the "IBM Device Driver Pak Online" will disappear
    >> after January 1, 2007 so this would be a great time to get any final
    >> free device drivers from there before it goes away. The website is at:
    >>
    >> http://www7.software.ibm.com/2bcprod.nsf
    >>

    > Is anybody mirroring this?

    That's gonna be tough to do! Some items are free and publicly available,
    some are restricted to IBM paid support, and some are from third party
    suppliers.

  4. Re: IBM Device Driver website

    Thanks for the tip. Downloading what I can get now.....

    David T. Johnson wrote:
    > It is expected that the "IBM Device Driver Pak Online" will disappear
    > after January 1, 2007 so this would be a great time to get any final
    > free device drivers from there before it goes away. The website is at:
    >
    > http://www7.software.ibm.com/2bcprod.nsf

+ Reply to Thread