Latest Kernel for FP15 - OS2

This is a discussion on Latest Kernel for FP15 - OS2 ; What is the latest Kernel I can install for Warp 4 FP15? I need to update to take advantage of more than 512 Megs of ram. Any idiots guide to doing this? Craig...

  1. Latest Kernel for FP15

    What is the latest Kernel I can install for Warp 4 FP15? I need to
    update to take advantage of more than 512 Megs of ram. Any idiots
    guide to doing this?

    Craig

  2. Re: Latest Kernel for FP15

    On 26 Sep 2006 03:43:26 -0700, benbowc@attglobal.net
    wrote:

    > What is the latest Kernel I can install for Warp 4 FP15? I need to
    > update to take advantage of more than 512 Megs of ram. Any idiots
    > guide to doing this?

    Any of them. 14.103a or 14.104a are usually the ones of choice. I use the
    latter, but other people swear by the former.

  3. Re: Latest Kernel for FP15

    Paul Ratcliffe wrote:
    > On 26 Sep 2006 03:43:26 -0700, benbowc@attglobal.net
    > wrote:
    >
    > > What is the latest Kernel I can install for Warp 4 FP15? I need to
    > > update to take advantage of more than 512 Megs of ram. Any idiots
    > > guide to doing this?

    > Any of them. 14.103a or 14.104a are usually the ones of choice. I use the
    > latter, but other people swear by the former.

    Cheers Paul,
    Hopefully now I am all up to date and set for a while.

    Craig

+ Reply to Thread