AMouse on SMP machine? - OS2

This is a discussion on AMouse on SMP machine? - OS2 ; Has anybody managed to get the AMouse driver (enables a lot more buttons and wheels) working on an SMP machine (whether multi-CPU or dual-core)? If so, what tricks did you have to teach it? Perce...

  1. AMouse on SMP machine?

    Has anybody managed to get the AMouse driver (enables a lot more buttons
    and wheels) working on an SMP machine (whether multi-CPU or dual-core)?

    If so, what tricks did you have to teach it?

    Perce

  2. Re: AMouse on SMP machine?

    On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:11:28 UTC, "Percival P. Cassidy"
    wrote:

    > Has anybody managed to get the AMouse driver (enables a lot more buttons
    > and wheels) working on an SMP machine (whether multi-CPU or dual-core)?
    >
    > If so, what tricks did you have to teach it?
    >
    > Perce

    I have had it running on dusl CPU and dual core machines (currently on
    an Athlon 64 X2)

    I just installed it, and it worked.

    --
    Lorne Sunley

  3. Re: AMouse on SMP machine?

    On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 03:25:03 UTC, "Lorne Sunley"
    wrote:

    that motherboard you have?

    > > Has anybody managed to get the AMouse driver (enables a lot more buttons
    > > and wheels) working on an SMP machine (whether multi-CPU or dual-core)?
    > >
    > > If so, what tricks did you have to teach it?
    > >
    > > Perce

    > I have had it running on dusl CPU and dual core machines (currently on
    > an Athlon 64 X2)
    >
    > I just installed it, and it worked.

    --
    vews

  4. Re: AMouse on SMP machine?

    On 07/25/06 07:10 am ....@ibm.com wrote:

    >>> Has anybody managed to get the AMouse driver (enables a lot more buttons
    >>> and wheels) working on an SMP machine (whether multi-CPU or dual-core)?
    >>>
    >>> If so, what tricks did you have to teach it?

    >> I have had it running on dusl CPU and dual core machines (currently on
    >> an Athlon 64 X2)
    >>
    >> I just installed it, and it worked.

    > that motherboard you have?

    ISTR that Lorne has an Asus A8V motherboard (VIA chipset, AGP). I have
    an Asus A8N-E (nVidia nForce4 chipet, PCI Express); I cannot get Amouse
    to work on this.

    Perce

+ Reply to Thread