Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb - OS2

This is a discussion on Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb - OS2 ; This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M mb ...

  1. Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    turned up first).

    No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.

    I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.

    The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.

    Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.

    --
    To reply by e-mail edit this address to the correct form: vbien at
    attglobal dot net

  2. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:30:12 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:

    > This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    > with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    > aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    > mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    > a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    > turned up first).
    >
    > No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    > and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    > Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    > it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    > either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    > the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    > the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    > this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    > internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    > IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.
    >
    > I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    > compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    > remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.
    >
    > The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    > a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.
    >
    > Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    > wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    > to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    > board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.

    I'd suggest you get the yukon.zip file from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
    that will allow you to use the on-board NIC and you can eliminate the
    D-Link NIC card (seeing as its driver will not share an IRQ).

    The on-board sound will work with the Uniaud sound driver package. You
    can obtain the package from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu file name is
    uniaudio_104b_binaries.zip then obtain the updated drivers from
    ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/latest.zip You have to install the
    first package with minstall (normal multimedia install) and then unzip
    the latest.zip file and replace the matching files with the new ones.

    --
    Lorne Sunley

  3. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    Hi Victor

    Victor Bien wrote:
    > This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    > with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    > aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    > mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    > a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    > turned up first).
    >
    > No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    > and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    > Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    > it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    > either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    > the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    > the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    > this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    > internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    > IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.

    You should not be needing to fiddle with IRQs...

    Sounds like you are using some old drivers that cannot share IRQs.

    No idea about the D-Link nic driver but it sounds as though that is the
    cause of the problem...

    The SB Live can use the uniaud driver; this driver seems to share OK
    here on an Asus A8N-E mainboard (using nForce4 onboard sound).

    Silly question: In the mainboard BIOS have you Enabled USB1 and USB2
    support? - and Disabled USB Mouse, USB Keyboard, Legacy USB support; any
    options that look similar?

    > I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    > compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    > remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.
    >
    > The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    > a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.

    I have seen a driver for Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller
    somewhere - if it is not on os2warp.be then probably worth a quick
    search on hobbes...
    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/syste...work/yukon.zip

    states: Driver for Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010.

    > Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    > wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    > to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    > board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.

    Hope the above is of help.

    Regards

    Pete

  4. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    Sir:

    Victor Bien wrote:
    > This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    > with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    > aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    > mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    > a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    > turned up first).
    >
    > No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    > and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    > Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    > it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    > either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    > the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    > the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    > this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    > internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    > IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.
    >
    > I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    > compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    > remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.
    >
    > The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    > a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.
    >
    > Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    > wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    > to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    > board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.

    You are basically saying that you are married to broken drivers for NIC
    and SB live cards. Both of these devices will share irq with USB
    without problems, if you get the right drivers, or failing that get
    devices that have functioning drivers. You should know that there can
    never be more than four irq assigned to PCI devices. All four irq are
    used by some USB controller on my machine, between the main board and
    the add-on card. Yet, I have AC97 audio that works fine using Uniaudio
    and two NICs that works fine, along with three other add-on PCI cards.
    You can do so also. You are willing to change the more expensive main
    board, but not the cheap NIC or audio card? So I would look for
    different drivers, first, and if none can be found, a different card.
    For the add-on cards:

    For the main board:

    or .
    --
    Bill
    Thanks a Million!

  5. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    Lorne Sunley wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:30:12 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:
    >

    >> This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    >>with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    >>aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    >>mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    >>a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    >>turned up first).
    >>
    >> No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    >>and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    >>Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    >>it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    >>either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    >>the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    >>the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    >>this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    >>internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    >>IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.
    >>
    >> I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    >>compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    >>remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.
    >>
    >> The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    >>a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.
    >>
    >> Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    >>wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    >>to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    >>board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.
    >>

    > I'd suggest you get the yukon.zip file from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
    > that will allow you to use the on-board NIC and you can eliminate the
    > D-Link NIC card (seeing as its driver will not share an IRQ).

    That looked promising and it seems to load correctly and even allowed
    USB 2.0 to appear! Alas it's so near yet so far? Why? No data flows
    thru the on-board LAN port! Ping my router and its 100% data loss.

    > The on-board sound will work with the Uniaud sound driver package. You
    > can obtain the package from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu file name is
    > uniaudio_104b_binaries.zip then obtain the updated drivers from
    > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/latest.zip You have to install the
    > first package with minstall (normal multimedia install) and then unzip
    > the latest.zip file and replace the matching files with the new ones.

    This also looks promising but it's not as if I had not tried
    uniaudio. I tried uniaud20040122.zip which I got from eCS I think and I
    get a Trap 8. (It works with SB Live though).

  6. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 07:13:53 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:

    > Lorne Sunley wrote:
    > > On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 03:30:12 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:
    > >

    > >> This is yet another mainboard I can't get USB to work on. I thought
    > >>with an upmarket "Deluxe" board I'd have more options but in the crucial
    > >>aspect of control of IRQs it fails! (Gigabyte has accepted my K8VM800M
    > >>mb back for warranty repair but it hasn't come back yet [see my postings
    > >>a few weeks ago for the full story]. This board bought thru e-Bay
    > >>turned up first).
    > >>
    > >> No amount of fiddling can get the board to use other than IRQs 5, 10
    > >>and 11 on slots 1, 2 and 3. I have 3 cards: a Symbios scsi, a Sound
    > >>Blaster Live and a D-Link NIC with RTL8029AS chip. When USBEHCD loads
    > >>it insists on using one of the 5, 10 or 11 IRQs so unless I do without
    > >>either the sound card or the NIC, USB is blocked. Not only that, but
    > >>the other card trying to share the USB IRQ is also blocked. E.g. when
    > >>the IRQ for the NIC shares with USBEHCD neither USB nor NIC works! At
    > >>this writing I have Rem(med) out all the USB lines so I can access the
    > >>internet. While the board has 5 PCI slots slots 4 & 5 share the same
    > >>IRQ as slot 1 so those slots are essentially useless.
    > >>
    > >> I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    > >>compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me to
    > >>remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's still no.
    > >>
    > >> The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip and
    > >>a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.
    > >>
    > >> Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when I
    > >>wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be made
    > >>to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the present
    > >>board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it off again.
    > >>

    > > I'd suggest you get the yukon.zip file from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
    > > that will allow you to use the on-board NIC and you can eliminate the
    > > D-Link NIC card (seeing as its driver will not share an IRQ).

    > That looked promising and it seems to load correctly and even allowed
    > USB 2.0 to appear! Alas it's so near yet so far? Why? No data flows
    > thru the on-board LAN port! Ping my router and its 100% data loss.

    That's odd, I had put together a machine using that motherboard
    chipset for my daughter and when I tried an install of eComstation 1.1
    on it, it worked fine with those drivers...

    Perhaps there is some kind of error in the setup of the tcp/ip stack.
    Can you ping the local LAN address? Are you using DHCP to get an
    address from the router? What does netstat -a show?

    > > The on-board sound will work with the Uniaud sound driver package. You
    > > can obtain the package from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu file name is
    > > uniaudio_104b_binaries.zip then obtain the updated drivers from
    > > ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/latest.zip You have to install the
    > > first package with minstall (normal multimedia install) and then unzip
    > > the latest.zip file and replace the matching files with the new ones.
    > >

    > This also looks promising but it's not as if I had not tried
    > uniaudio. I tried uniaud20040122.zip which I got from eCS I think and I
    > get a Trap 8. (It works with SB Live though).

    You need the uniaud_latest file for that sound chip combination.

    --
    Lorne Sunley

  7. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    Peter Brown wrote:
    > Hi Victor

    [snips]

    Back up with OS/2 and the D-Link and no USB so I can post this...

    > You should not be needing to fiddle with IRQs...

    I know I "shouldn't" but the reality is I do. The latest strangeness
    is that while trying to see if the on-board LAN NIC was being blocked by
    the SB Live I tried swapping it around with the Symbios from PCI 2 & 1
    to 1 & 2 respectively. Result the board stops the Symbios from
    appearing. OK try another scsi card this time a INITIO - same result.
    Conclusion problem is the mainboard not the add-in card. Fair conclusion?

    I get very pragmatic here - no theory, no preconceptions just does
    this or that arrangement work?

    The net conclusion is that the scsi hba must at a lower PCI than the
    SB Live and further scsi must be in 1 and SB Live must be in 2. The
    vacant 3 allows USBEHCD free reign of IRQ5 and then USB works. The fly
    in the oitment is that the onboard NIC does not flow any data! Yes I
    applied the patch that came with Yukon. No difference.

    > Sounds like you are using some old drivers that cannot share IRQs.

    I depend on you guys to help me out. I don't have the inclination or
    want to make the time to chase down where the latest driver is at. I
    know about http://www.os2warp.be/ Hobbes and eCS and if I can't find
    anything there I conclude there is nothing unless someone like you
    people tell me otherwise. OK?

    I didn't know about Yukon but the net result is it hasn't got me
    anywhere.

    > No idea about the D-Link nic driver but it sounds as though that is the
    > cause of the problem...

    I will try one of the drivers from http://www.os2warp.be/ Nicpack?
    and see whether I can get past the mutual blockage of USB.

    > The SB Live can use the uniaud driver; this driver seems to share OK
    > here on an Asus A8N-E mainboard (using nForce4 onboard sound).

    There seemed no advantage using uniaud over the sblive32.sys and
    sblive16.sys which I got from somewhere I forgotten about. It was the
    time when Timidity and LBMix was mentioned is a compilation of sound
    software about 2002. Actually they may well be uniaud drivers in some
    form. Again pragmatically they have worked find so it they are not
    broken don't fix it...

    > Silly question: In the mainboard BIOS have you Enabled USB1 and USB2
    > support? - and Disabled USB Mouse, USB Keyboard, Legacy USB support; any
    > options that look similar?

    This board only has enable USB or disable it; how many 1.1s you want
    - 2, 4, 6 or 8, support Legacy USB and Fast 12 Mb/s or "High Speed" 480
    Mb/s.

    >> I had a look at http://www.os2warp.be/ (OS/2 Warp hardware
    >> compatibility list) to see if there are any drivers that can allow me
    >> to remove either the sound card or NIC or both. Unfortunately it's
    >> still no.
    >>
    >> The mb uses chipset VIA K8T800, VIA VT8237; ADI AD1980 sound chip
    >> and a Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller.

    > I have seen a driver for Marvell 88E8001 Gigabit LAN controller
    > somewhere - if it is not on os2warp.be then probably worth a quick
    > search on hobbes...
    > http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/syste...work/yukon.zip
    >
    > states: Driver for Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010.

    I've answered about this to Lorne.

    >> Any ideas about how to get past this blockage? I will get USB when
    >> I wait long enough because the Gigabyte board above mentioned can be
    >> made to work because you can control the IRQs with it. Otherwise the
    >> present board will probably finish up in a W machine unless I sell it
    >> off again.
    >>

    > Hope the above is of help.

    Incrementally.

    --
    To reply by e-mail edit this address to the correct form: vbien at
    attglobal dot net

  8. Re: Can't get USB to work on Asus K8V SE Deluxe mb

    Lorne Sunley wrote:
    [snips]

    >>>I'd suggest you get the yukon.zip file from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu
    >>>that will allow you to use the on-board NIC and you can eliminate the
    >>>D-Link NIC card (seeing as its driver will not share an IRQ).

    >> That looked promising and it seems to load correctly and even allowed
    >>USB 2.0 to appear! Alas it's so near yet so far? Why? No data flows
    >>thru the on-board LAN port! Ping my router and its 100% data loss.
    >>

    > That's odd, I had put together a machine using that motherboard
    > chipset for my daughter and when I tried an install of eComstation 1.1
    > on it, it worked fine with those drivers...
    >
    > Perhaps there is some kind of error in the setup of the tcp/ip stack.
    > Can you ping the local LAN address? Are you using DHCP to get an
    > address from the router? What does netstat -a show?

    Can't answer that now - back with the D-Link. I use a static IP.
    Never has an issue with tcpip with the D-Link.

    >>>The on-board sound will work with the Uniaud sound driver package. You
    >>>can obtain the package from http://hobbes.nmsu.edu file name is
    >>>uniaudio_104b_binaries.zip then obtain the updated drivers from
    >>>ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/uniaud/latest.zip You have to install the
    >>>first package with minstall (normal multimedia install) and then unzip
    >>>the latest.zip file and replace the matching files with the new ones.
    >>>

    >> This also looks promising but it's not as if I had not tried
    >>uniaudio. I tried uniaud20040122.zip which I got from eCS I think and I
    >>get a Trap 8. (It works with SB Live though).

    > You need the uniaud_latest file for that sound chip combination.

    OK will get to it in the next few days...

    --
    To reply by e-mail edit this address to the correct form: vbien at
    attglobal dot net

  9. Re: Everything working!

    Lorne Sunley wrote:
    > On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 07:13:53 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:
    >

    >>Lorne Sunley wrote:

    [snips]

    > That's odd, I had put together a machine using that motherboard
    > chipset for my daughter and when I tried an install of eComstation 1.1
    > on it, it worked fine with those drivers...

    Overlooked something...

    When I change NICs I don't bother with MPTS network adapter services.
    I directly edit config.sys and copy a relevant protocol.??? over
    protocol.ini. Bit hairy but I have done it so many times I usually
    don't make a mistake! This time I failed to notice that a machine
    address was in protocol.ini copied over as follows:

    [netbeui_nif]
    DriverName = netbeui$
    Bindings = VSWITCH_nif
    NETADDRESS = "I00055D2C5E2B"
    ETHERAND_TYPE = "I"

    Upon deleting the machine address in NETADDRESS the on-board NIC flows
    data!

    So now USB works, network flows data, scsi works and sound works. So
    everything works and I have USB!

    Since 1996 when I joined OS/2 I nearly always experience it like a
    bucking bronco when I try something new. This time it was no different!

    [snips]

    > You need the uniaud_latest file for that sound chip combination.

    The pressure if off so I'll be much more leisurely about this.

    Thanks you all for your support.

    --
    To reply by e-mail edit this address to the correct form: vbien at
    attglobal dot net

  10. Re: Everything working!

    Hi Victor

    Victor Bien wrote:
    > Lorne Sunley wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 07:13:53 UTC, Victor Bien wrote:
    >>

    >>> Lorne Sunley wrote:
    >>>

    > [snips]
    >

    >> That's odd, I had put together a machine using that motherboard
    >> chipset for my daughter and when I tried an install of eComstation 1.1
    >> on it, it worked fine with those drivers...

    > Overlooked something...
    >
    > When I change NICs I don't bother with MPTS network adapter services.

    MPTS has a "Change" bvutton that simply swaps nics saving all the bother
    you go through below...

    > I directly edit config.sys and copy a relevant protocol.??? over
    > protocol.ini. Bit hairy but I have done it so many times I usually
    > don't make a mistake! This time I failed to notice that a machine
    > address was in protocol.ini copied over as follows:
    >
    > [netbeui_nif]
    > DriverName = netbeui$
    > Bindings = VSWITCH_nif
    > NETADDRESS = "I00055D2C5E2B"
    > ETHERAND_TYPE = "I"
    >
    > Upon deleting the machine address in NETADDRESS the on-board NIC flows
    > data!
    >
    > So now USB works, network flows data, scsi works and sound works. So
    > everything works and I have USB!
    >
    > Since 1996 when I joined OS/2 I nearly always experience it like a
    > bucking bronco when I try something new. This time it was no different!
    >
    > [snips]
    >

    >> You need the uniaud_latest file for that sound chip combination.
    >>

    > The pressure if off so I'll be much more leisurely about this.
    >
    > Thanks you all for your support.

    Glad it all works now though :-)

    Pete

+ Reply to Thread